Who's the Lucky Girl?

Falling for Mr.Almighty

 

Chanyeol looked up and tossed the hair out of his face. Wae does Suhyun love Luhan? Wae can’t she love me? I love her. I love her so much.

 

Chanyeol's flashback:

‘Omo! So cute!’ Suhyun squealed at the mere sight of Luhan.

Chanyeol inwardly cringed. Why can’t I make her do that?

Suhyun grabbed his hand, sending tingles shooting down Chanyeol’s spine.

Chanyeol was jealous. Jealous of Luhan. Jealous of the unfairness in the world.

End of Flashback

‘What’s so good about Luhan anyway?’ he thought.

‘He’s a musical genius. Well, so am I.’

‘He’s god of soccer. I’m good at sport too!’

‘He’s good at mathematics. I’m top of my class!’

‘Suhyun loves him.’

Suhyun. Chanyeol’s queen. Suhyun loved Luhan. Not him. And that was the most important thing.

Chanyeol’s shoulders slumped as he thought of how. How to tell her. How to let her know. Let her know that he loved her. It had been ages since he’d set his sights on the beautiful Suhyun during history class. Yes, they had been best friends for long enough, but it was during history when he made the awful realization. He loves Suhyun. He remembered how he had tried to deny it, not only to others, but also to himself. I can’t have feelings for her. She’s only my best friend. You can’t have feelings for a friend… Besides… she likes Luhan… Luhan.

Chanyeol knew he was popular. He had heard the endless gossip. He knew many girls chased after him, wanting just to talk to him, but he didn’t love those girls. He only loved Suhyun. The one girl I love, doesn’t love me back. So sad. Or does she?

Chanyeol knew he had to confess soon, but he didn’t know how.

‘How can I not know how to confess to my own princess?’ he silently thought. I love her too much. That’s the problem. Chanyeol still remembered very clearly, the day he had first met her.

Chanyeol’s flashback:

Chanyeol secretly eyed the girl next to him hungrily. She was beautiful, pretty in every way. Milky white skin, big eyes, broad shoulders, nice lips… those lips… he just wanted to- ‘YAH PARK CHANYEOL!’ He remembered inwardly slapping himself. ‘How can you be thinking this? You’ve only just met her! You don’t what she’s like.’ Two sides of him argued inside his head.

‘Go introduce yourself!’

‘What if she laughs at me?’

‘Just go! She’ll want to know who you are.’

‘She’ll have enough friends already!’

‘Just go!’

Chanyeol remembered walking up to her.

‘Uh… Annyeong… My name is Park Chan…uh…um… Chan Park… Yeol… Park… uh… sorry… Park Chanyeol.’ Chanyeol blushed and turned his head away.

‘Really Chanyeol-oppa?’ she said in a flirty tone. ‘You forgot your own name?’

Chanyeol blushed even harder and gave a small, crooked smile. She seemed to find that adorable.

‘Awww, Yeollie-oppa! Super cute! Well, I am Suhyun imnida and I believe we have a few classes together?’ she said in a questioning tone, pulling out her schedule.

Chanyeol glanced at it. Her schedule was almost identical to his!

End of Flashback

Chanyeol remembered thinking that she liked him. I guess I was wrong…

He lifted his head from his desk and sighed. A long, deep meaningful sigh.

‘Suhyun… Wae won’t you love me?’

 

Meanwhile…

‘Sehun-ah…’

‘Who does Luhan-hyung like? Who’s the lucky girl?’ Sehun tried again.                   

‘I’ll tell you another day.’ Luhan turned away.

Sehun jumped into his sight and started whining while doing aegyo to get his attention.

‘Yah, you maknae!’

Luhan turned around to leave.

‘Wait Luhan! Wait!’ Sehun’s faint voice called after him, ‘Where are you going?’

Luhan disappeared, a dot in the cloudy sky. ‘Luhan-hyung must be very in love to react like this,’ Sehun thought. ‘He’s never been like this before…’

 

While Sehun was struggling to get Luhan to tell him his ‘lucky girl’, the lucky girl was in her room, getting ready to study for the test tomorrow morning.

‘Omo! I forgot which chapter to study for!’ she made a sudden realisation. ‘I’d better call Chanyeol…’

After 3 rings, Chanyeol still hadn’t picked up. I forgot! His phone is being repaired! She smacked her head for being so stupid. Who else can I call? She skimmed through the contacts on her phone. Sehun, Baekhyun, Jongdae, Luhan… Luhan! That way she’d get a chance to talk to him too!

 

Luhan was running home. ‘Yah! Maknae so annoying!’ he said to himself, half-smiling, half-angry. He felt his mobile phone vibrate in his pocket. Private Caller. He lazily picked up the phone and flung it to his ear.

‘Yahhh, who is it?’

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! SweetInnocence here! Hope you enjoy the story XP