Chanyeol, The Trouble Maker

Falling for Mr.Almighty

Su-Hyun hid behind the Willow tree, which was near the big Oak tree, as she saw Mr.Almighty walking towards it. That Oak tree must be full of music now.she thought as her prince charming had always played out his heart with his guitar under that tree. Every day he would come. And every day there would be a different tone. But was it really different? Anyone walking by would give the wrong answer. But trying to get closer to him, Su-Hyun had noticed the slightly changes he made.

       He, whom you know as Mr.Almighty, had stolen Su-Hyun’s heart when they were in middle school. He was namely Luhan. Xi Luhan. He had blonde hair. His face was cute but his actions were manly. Too manly. He got wrinkles when he laughed. He could never hold his laugh. He would always burst into a sea of laughter whenever something funny happened not bothering whether others wanted him to or not to. He wasn’t careless. He just couldn’t help it. His laugh. Music was his soulmate. It really was. There wasn’t anyone or anything he would run to when something bad or good happened except his guitar. Playing his guitar and listening to it was the thing he loved the most. The thing that calmed him. He was the god of football. He was their school’s football team captain, always getting attention from everyone scoring the last goal. It was his habit. The last goal would always be his. This sporty musician was good at studies too. Especially Mathematics. Students sometimes wonder whether he is the son of Pythagoras. But then again, the looks of him wasn’t even close to that of Luhan. He was good in everything in every way. That’s why the name, Mr.Almighty came to Su-Hyun’s mind. She sometimes wondered whether there is anything that he can’t do. Mr.Almighty. Like god. To Su-Hyun, Luhan was her god. The one she believed in. The one she looked up to. The one she loved.

       Luhan sat on the big root resting his back on the trunk of the Oak tree. Adjusting himself to a comfortable position, he took out his guitar and pulled some strings, getting ready to play his masterpiece.

 

“Oh I wish I was his guitar”

“So close to him”

 

         Su-Hyun heard two girls whispering to each other. She frowned at them as she couldn’t bear anyone else trying to get closer to him. She was just getting jealous. Then again she concentrated on the music he played. Rather than being the guitar, she wanted to be that big Oak tree. There were many reasons. That Oak tree made him feel comfortable. It listened to his sad and happy feelings through the pulling of strings. It heard his heart beat. Su-Hyun wanted to be the one who makes it easier for Luhan. Someone by his side. Su-Hyun closed her eyes to enjoy the music in its most extent.

 

“Su-Hyun! Su-Hyun!”

 

   She was disturbed by the sudden shouting made by a familiar deep voice. She turned around to find who it was.

 

“Chanyeol”

“There you are! I searched you everywhere. What are you doing here?”

“Ah n-nothing”

“Nothing? Well- what?” Chanyeol’s eyes caught the handsome guy playing the guitar. “Don’t tell me you came here to look for him. What’s so great about him?”

Chanyeol’s voice was really loud that everybody around started look at them.

Oh no. Su-Hyun slowly turned her head around to see whether Luhan heard it. Please No. Luhan’s gaze was straightly on them. He was annoyed.

“What are you looking at?” Chanyeol hissed at Luhan. Luhan put his guitar in its case and stood up to leave. All the girls were frowning at Chanyeol for ruining their best chance of enjoying the beauty of Mr.Almighty. Luhan not caring about anything, walked straight towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol through his hair and got ready to fight. Luhan came nearer and nearer and when he was just in front of him Chanyeol shouted.

“You think you can beat me?”

 

No reply

 

Chanyeol looked at the guy ,who was just ignoring him and walking his own way. There were no emotions in his face. He just kept walking.

 

“Yay” Chanyeol screamed as he couldn’t bear this guys’ attitude.

 

“Hey Chanyeol, you idiot”

“What have you done?”

“I’m gonna kill you today”

 

All the girls around jumped on him and hit him. Su-Hyun wanted to hit him too, but she managed to control her anger because he was one of his friends. As the bell rang, she ran towards her classroom.

 

“Su-Hyun! Are you gonna leave me like this? Ouch- Don’t hit too hard. It hurts”

“You deserve it- ”

“Ah ah ouch Su-Hyun”

 


Hey guys, it's me-DinithiJ

First chapter is done!

Hope u enjoyed it!