It Is More Than I Thought Could Exist

If Someone Believed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The airport was packed with fans when Big Bang exited immigration.

"Jieun," T.O.P turned to the girl, who was lagging behind with the members of staff, "You slept the whole flight, are you really still tired?"

She raised her eyebrows, looking twice as unimpressed as she would have without the vintage Chanel sunglasses she had on. "You would be tired too if this idiot had woken you up at four in the morning and dragged you to the airport three hours before the designated time just because he was craving the broth they sell at the Incheon food lounge." She snarled in the direction of Jiyong. 

"Stop sulking, Jieunnie," The idiot in question turned to her, "We're in Japan! Enjoy it! Pray that you won't run into any of your ex-boyfriends!"

Jieun in a breath through her teeth and Taeyang laughed, joining the conversation, "There, there, Jieun, after all these years your GD tolerance must have increased at least somewhat."

"Yeah," She sighed.

Once at the hotel, Jiyong left his things in his room and headed over to Taeyang's. 

"Sup," Daesung greeted, sprawled on 's bed playing on his cell phone. 

"My friends tried coming to see me and literally could not even get inside the hotel," Taeyang said, hanging up his phone, "I don't understand how you always manage to book a room for Jieun everywhere we go."

GD shrugged, "I got our managers to start doing that for me ages ago, I pay for it separately."

The other boy raised his eyebrows, "Dedication," he said, and went to open the door for whoever was knocking.

The first thing T.O.P. did when he entered the room was smack Jiyong up the head.

"What was that for?" The boy rubbed the spot, frowning.

"Guys," Seungri whined, walking past the bickering duo, "You can't just all get together in one room and leave us out, you hear?"

"Pray that you won't run into any of your bastard ex-boyfriends?" T.O.P. hissed.

"I said  ex-boyfriends," The other protested, "What about it? It's the truth."

"You're an ," His friend said, "You're also the only reason none of those guys lasted more than five months."

"Four months and eleven days was the record," Daesung reminded him from his spot in the bed, Seungri now lying next to him.

"I didn't do anything," Jiyong scowled.

"Your existence is enough," Seungri called out.

T.O.P. scoffed and nodded, "Hell, GD, I'd ask her out if didn't know y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter