The Things That No One Else Sees

If Someone Believed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's perfect, GD," A renown photographer that had worked with the idol several times before pressed the shutter release quickly a few more times and stepped back, "Let's move on to the next outfit, yeah?"

Nearly a dozen staff members immediately moved to shift the props on the set, readjust the lighting, and scurry behind Jiyong as he made his way to the dressing room, where they'd retouch his makeup and hair, as well.

"The key point of this ensemble," One of the women said, "Are the chains," She referred to the bracelets and necklace. "The concept here is that you're a prisoner."

He scoffed at the cliche that popped into his mind, she looked at him quizzically and he raised his eyebrow, "A prisoner of your love?"

The corners of turned up lightly, "Not necessarily. You could also be a prisoner of you own mind." She tapped her temple. "Or your past."

"Like," He frowned, all too ready to relate to the theme, "Memories?"

"Yeah," She smiled, pleased, "You got it."

Jiyong just sighed, already worried about his recent bouts of nostalgia. Was this perhaps one of those rumored mid-life crises? 

"Ok, G-Dragon," The man smiled smugly, "We're done. You worked hard."

The boy bowed and thanked everyone for their work on his way to his room. He got into his own clothes and checked his phone. He had practice with Big Bang now.

He got to the dance room last, being stopped on his way to answer a few questions by one of the managers.

"Hiya, Mr. Leader," Taeyang laughed looking up from his stretches. 

"I'm impressed," GD nodded, "All of our members are very punctual."

"Except for you?" Seungri teased.

They got down to business after about twenty minutes of monkeying around. The songs played about a dozen times each and they danced until they were so completely in sync they could practically read each other's thoughts. Sweat literally dripped from their bodies and moistened the wooden floors.

Jiyong sighed, wiping his neck with the already wet towel and taking a long swig from his water bottle. 

"Good job, guys," He turned to see the four boys sitting around on their phones, a lot more energetic than he would have expected after such a grueling practice. 

"Should we order dinner?" Daesung suggested. 

"Yeah, what should we get?" T.O.P. looked around. 

GD smiled and plopped down between the two, leaning back on his arms. Sometimes he forgot j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter