Being As In Love With You As I Am

If Someone Believed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun wandered around the hotel halls, lost. 

She had accompanied Jiyong to Big Bang's first concert in London, which then became two concerts, due to popular demand. After the last show, they had all gone back to the hotel, exhausted, but left with the task of packing. Their flight left tomorrow late in the morning. 

Because they had suddenly extended their stay, their rooms had been switched around, the only one that remained was Jieun's, since her reservation had always been separate from the others'. Now, she couldn't, for the life of her, remember Jiyong's new room number. 

218. She counted. 219. 220. 221. 221? She stopped in front of the door. It sounded awfully familiar. But, did she dare knock on a door with the risk of there being a complete stranger behind it? It was pretty late at night. 

After a few moments' debate, she lightly tapped her knuckles against the wood. 

The door opened immediately, as if he had been expecting her. As if T.O.P had been waiting on the other side of the door for her to come along and knock. She shook the ridiculous notion out of her head.

"Seunghyun." She greeted him, surprised. "I'm sorry, I was looking for Jiyong but the only room number I remembered was this one."

He laughed. "It's alright, I was bored anyway."

He stepped aside and she entered the room. "Are you done packing?" She noticed the emptiness, the cleanliness. 

"Yeah," He nodded. "Just finished." 

"Aren't you tired?" She looked up at him, having sat down next to him on the bed, the television turned to some cartoon or another. 

"Not really." He said, frowning. "Isn't it weird? One would think after a concert..."

She laughed, shaking her head. "It's probably the left over excitement. It happens to Jiyong, as well." 

He smiled at her, and she blushed under the intensity of his gaze.

She cleared with a small cough. "Um, so," She started, flipping through her mind for a good conversation starter. "How did you like London?"

Face palm, she thought, What am I, some sort of interviewer?

He didn't seem to notice her awkwardness. "It's very nice. I'd never been here before, actually."

"Really?" She turned to him, genuinely surprised. "Where have you been in outside of Korea?"

An hour passed fast in conversation, as did the one after. It wasn't until Tabi started teasing her that Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter