Being As In Love With You As I Am

If Someone Believed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're coming over today, right?" Jiyong turned to her, just as the last period finished. 

She stared back at him blankly.

"To my house," He prompted, then, "You didn't forget did you?"

She shook her head, "I didn't."

"Good," He nodded, satisfied, and faced forward for homeroom.

Jieun was quiet as they walked out of the building, the boy chattering away with a few classmates. They parted near the entrance and waved as they walked off. 

Jiyong stole a glance at her, "Is something wrong?" She shook her head, eyes on the road. He hummed, stretching his arms and looking at the sky, then, suddenly, leaning in until the upper part of her face filled his vision. "Are you nervous?" 

She jerked back, losing her balance in the process, hitting her head against the wall that lined the sidewalk and landing with a thud on her . 

"Ah," She moaned, rubbing her head, neck bent down so her hair fell around her, covering her face.

He stared at her for a moment, dumbfounded, then crouched down. "Are you alright?"

"Fine." She muttered, then met his eyes as if an afterthought. 

He looked at her, then smiled. A giggle bubbled up from his throat and soon escaped his lips. She mumbled something as she stood up, walking off without a glance at the idiot that was now having a full on laughing fit squatting on the street. 

"Wait," She heard behind her and scowled. "Jieunnie!" He panted, running to catch up with her. "Wait." 

"Jerk." She muttered, and he laughed.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry." He said again and again, "It was pretty funny."

She glared at him and he put up his hands in praying position, as if begging her to forgive him.

They walked in silence, Jiyong trailing a little behind, observing her, until he said, "It's pretty cool how you know the way to my house."

She stared straight ahead, "I have a good memory."

He just watched her, and followed as she took the last turn, "So," She stopped, "Do you know which house it is?" 

She met his eyes, then looked around and kept walking, keeping her eyes on the houses. "This one," She stopped in front of one near the middle of the street. 

"Why?" His face didn't let on whether the answer was right or not. 

She shrugged. "I remember the number."

Jiyong nodded and walked past her, going through the gate and straight through the front door.

"I'm back," He called out, slipping off his shoes and taking out some sli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter