Being As In Love

If Someone Believed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong ran. He ran as he had never run before. Except, maybe, once.

A dark chuckle escaped his lips. Of course. Jieun accustoms to make people worry like this. 

"Why?" He hissed into the receiver.

"What do you mean why? I don't know," The man said back, quite panicked at the aggression in his tone of voice. 

Jiyong rolled his eyes, "So she just stood up and left out of the blue? You expect me to believe that, you ?"

"What?" He hung up before he had to hear any more of that annoying voice. 

, he thought, Probably shouldn't have done that. It was one of Jieun's coworkers, after all. 

He didn't regret it, or even think about it, really, for long. He just tried to go as fast as he possibly could. His destination wasn't that far away.

However, after some ten minutes of straight out sprinting, he found himself getting exhausted.

Jieunnie, he groaned in his head, tired.

Then, a green expanse opened itself behind a small wall on his right, and he let out a small cheer. Mentally. He didn't have enough breath to do it out loud.

He would have jumped the fence, but he had more respect than that. Instead, he pushed the gate open roughly, letting it clang noisily behind him.

Not disrespectful, at all, Jiyong, a voice in the back of his head scolded him, sarcastic.

He barged straight past the rows upon rows of small rectangular headstones, heading towards the only other person in the cemetery. 

She didn't turn though, if she heard him coming, she ignored it. She probably thought it was her imagination, after all, he was supposed to be mad at her, and, boy, was he.

It wasn't until he placed his hand on her shoulder, roughly pulling her up, that she looked at him, her eyes b with tears. 

"Jiyong," She started, it was but a mangled whisper and it didn't get very far.

"Don't you dare disappear on me again!" Jiyong yelled, his eyes flaming. 

A sob escaped Jieun's throat and he pulled her to his chest abruptly, trying desperately to bring her closer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter