I'm Learning About You

If Someone Believed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kwon Jiyong?" Someone said behind him. The boy looked up. 

"Yes?" He said politely. The person in front of him didn't seem that much older and gave the distinct impression of being rich. Maybe it was his way he stood or the large Chanel logo on the tongue of his sneakers, who knows?

"Ah, it's nice to finally meet you," The man smiled, "My name is Cho Jiwoo. I'm under the impression that you're close to my sister?"

Jiyong straightened up, surprised, and bowed, "It is nice to meet you, as well. I have been friends with Jieun since our first year of high school." He affirmed.

The other returned his formalities and said, "Now, why don't you let me buy you something at the cafe over there?" 

The boy consented.

"So, where is our precious Jieun?" Jiyong looked at the man sitting across from him. He hadn't really changed much over the past years, mantaining the guarded, somewhat cold eyes he shared with his sister. They were as out of place in the middle of his boyish, charming face as a glacier in the middle of a beach. Yet, when he spoke of his sibling, they grew quite warm.

The boy took a breath and pursed his lips, "I don't know," Jiwoo's puzzled expression prompted him to continue, "She seems to have embarked me on a treasure hunt."

"She, herself, being the treasure?" The older brother raised an eyebrow, amused. Jiyong nodded. "How very like her." He laughed. 

"Yes, irritatingly so," The younger one sighed.

Jiwoo regarded his companion, then asked, "Are you worried?"

"Aren't you?" The other scoffed.

"No," He replied shortly, "I believe everybody is quite used to this." He paused and smiled as if containing his laughter, "Except you."

Jiyong scowled, "It's not funny."

Jiwoo shrugged, "She spoiled you too much. Everybody else had to be constantly on edge for weeks on end before she actually contacted us from wherever she was."

"I always tell you where she goes," The boy frowned.

"It isn't the same, Jiyong," The other shook his head, "It's still difficult for us. You have been privileged until now."

You have been privileged until now.

Until now.

The words stuck in G-Dragon's head as he drove home later that day.

"I think I'm going to South America," Jieun said, not e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter