Love, Love, Love

If Someone Believed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't want to," Jieun whined. 

"Does it sound like a request?" Jiyong asked, throwing a lovely gown on the bed next to her (think Princess Letizia of Spain for Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling's wedding). "It's an order. You are going to this gala with me whether you like it or not."

"Missy," The girl added. 

"Missy," He repeated, nodding. 

She groaned and sat up. After a moment gathering the energy to stand up, she padded to the bathroom to get ready.

He just flopped onto her bed and scrolled through his cell phone. Fifteen minutes later, she walked back out, hair made into a braided up do and features perfected by make up.

"Gimme the dress," She mumbled. He handed it to her and checked the time. They still had some ten minutes to get to the event. 

"What do you need to take?" Jiyong called out, grabbing the clutch he had chosen and putting her phone in it. 

"Uh," He heard her say, "My phone and card holder, just in case," After a moment she added, "And this lipstick, wait, I'll be right out."

She walked out, holding her skirt, since it dragged without heels on, and handed him the little black tube, sitting down on the edge of the bed to put on her shoes. 

"Here," He handed it to her, already standing up, when she was done, "Let's go."

"Oh my God," Jieun heard a woman say, almost as soon as they walked into the large room, "That's G-Dragon."

"Who's that he came with?" Her companion whispered, even less subtly. 

"It's that artist, Cho Manseok's daughter," The other replied, "Hadn't you ever heard of her?"

"Yeah, yeah, I remember now," The girl heard them say as she faked a smile for the people Jiyong had been approached by.

A sigh and, "I'm jealous, if only I were ten years younger..."

"You'd what?" The other cackled, "It's not your age that made you lose your appeal. You never had any to begin with!"

"Shut up!" Was the outraged cry, "Really, this wicked woman, wicked. No respect. Gee. You don't even know his type."

"It certainly isn't you," The other woman probably protested a couple more times but Jieun wasn't able to hear her since she'd been dragged else where.

Jiyong's type, huh? She thought to herself, trying to entertain herself in the less than stimulating party. She sighed inwardly, GD probably wouldn't even let her drink, at all, even though she was quite good at it. He'd always been averse to it for some reason. Probably because each time I drink, he ends up doing so, as well, Jieun laughed lightly to herself, and Jiyong was definitely not made to drink.

"Jieun," Another middle aged man gave her a curt bow, "It's ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter