If Someone Believed Me

If Someone Believed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're a weaboo," Jiyong said suddenly. 

They were under a tree on school grounds during lunch, enjoying the spring weather. The boy had been quietly munching on his lunch, bored because Jieun had laid down on the grass as soon as they got out of class, badly in need of a nap.

"What?" She mumbled, not bothering to open her eyes.

"The only reason you're tired is because you stayed up until late last night reading manga, isn't it?" He stared at some freshmen girls who were playing volleyball nearby.

Jieun removed the arm that had been laying across her eyes to peek at the boy, "You're such a creep. Stop staring at the underclassmen."

"I'm not!" The boy protested, blushing.

"And I wasn't reading manga, I was reading comics, there's a difference," She continued, ignoring him and placing her arm as it had been before.

"Yeah, the language," Jiyong scoffed.

"Listen up, GD," She used the nickname sarcastically, "American and Japanese comics are both visual mediums used to express ideas via images, but the similarities practically end there. They have completely different styles." 

"Ok, ok, whatever," He rolled his eyes even though she couldn't see him, "Did you get new ones?" He asked after a moment.

"Nah, my dad went into my room the other day and completely flipped when he saw my collection," Jieun said, "He prohibited me from buying any more since I'm supposed to be studying for Uni. I'm just repeating The Sandman. He'll probably forget about the ban before I finish the 75 issues, though. I hope."

"You're reading those again?" He asked, incredulous, "What would this be, your fifth time? Don't you get bored?"

"Of The Endless?" She moved her arm and looked at him, amused, "Never. Those guys rock."

Jiyong stared at her, lips pursed, "But they don't rock more than me, do they?"

"Don't be silly, Jiyong," Jieun rolled her eyes and the boy perked up, "Everybody rocks more than you. You're a loser." She added in English. 

Her friend grimaced, "Hey, you brat!" He placed his hand over her face, making her close her eyes, "Just go to sleep already. Aren't you a girl? What's up with those dark circles?" 

Jieun just laughed. 

"Kobayashi Kaito?" Kim Namgook, G-Dragon's manager, who had been partially ignoring the boy while he bustled around doing small tasks, stopped organizing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter