They Would Be As In Love With You As I Am

If Someone Believed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing, Jiyong?" Jieun stood in front of the sofa upon which the boy was sprawled, hands on her hips and a thoroughly disapproving expression on her face. 

"Relaxing," The boy drawled, legs spread, arms limply by his side, his head drooping.

"And for how long, exactly, have you been relaxing?" She narrowed her eyes.

"Jieunnie," He drew out her name, whining, "I'm exhausted. I am literally so tired, I can't move. Don't you know how busy I've been lately, what with the new album and everything."

"Have you even eaten?" She asked, concerned, when his stomach growled loudly. 

"That's just the thing," He rubbed his face with his hands then looked at her pleadingly, "I'm really hungry. But I don't want to have to make food."

The girl sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "That sounds just like you, Jiyong." She glanced at him, "Don't even think I'm going to go out to buy food. I'll make something with whatever you have in your kitchen."

"What if I just have instant ramen?" The boy's eyes widened.

"Then I guess you'll be having ramen." He groaned at her words. 

Jieun threw her rucksack over the border and pulled herself up shortly after. As she got her other knee on top of it, she glanced up and froze. 

"Wow," She stared at the view in front of her in awe, breathing heavily from the long climb it took to reach it.

Did it take my breath away or did I just not have any breath to begin with? She thought to herself idly while rusting through her pack, pulling out her professional camera and immediately starting to snap pictures. 

She put it down for a second and just looked at the snow covered expanse, the early morning light making the ice crystals glisten like diamonds. Jiyong would like it here, she smiled wistfully. 

G-Dragon sighed, putting down his pen. They were nearing the end of another meet and greet, the third one in the five days they had been back from Japan. 

"Ugh," Seungri stretched, once in the waiting room, "Finally we have a day off tomorrow."

"What are you going to do, GD?" Taeyang asked him. 

"Probably rest," The boy answered. 

"You look awful tired lately, Mr. Leader," Daesung sing songed, lying on the couch with his eyes closed. 

"You're one to talk," The other replied.

"You're staying in then?" T.O.P. asked, walking over to sit, as well.

"Yeah," Jiyong nodded, "Ideally,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter