Love, Love, Love

If Someone Believed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll be going, then, mother," Jieun bowed to the blank faced woman propped up in the hospital bed and turned to leave. 

Jiyong was silent as he walked next to her. He'd always noticed the stiffness between Jieun and her parents. It never failed to hit him in the gut, the shameless lack of love. 

"So stiff," He muttered, "It's like you're speaking to a stranger."

"Yeah," She replied, simply. 

"Shall we go meet Jiwoo, then?" He changed his tone, trying to push the visit out of both their minds.

She smiled and nodded, "Let's."

"What are you planning to do now, then, love?" Jiwoo asked.

"I've started a new series," She stated, "You said you saw the installation in Diamond Crest?" She turned to Jiyong, setting down her teacup, then addressed her brother again, "They're neon signs, basically."

He nodded. "What did the one you saw say?" He asked GD.

"I still remember." He told him. 

They had arrived at the French style salon almost fifteen minutes before the appointed time, but Jiwoo had been waiting for them already. He displayed his sister complex by pulling her into a tight hug before practically pushing her down in the chair closest to his and ordering tea and assorted pastries for her, all in less than three minutes. G-Dragon had just stood by until they were settled and, at the end, sat down on the only empty seat. 

"Where you talking about me?" Jiwoo asked now, hand to heart, touched.

"No." Jieun answered dryly, taking another sip. 

Jiyong felt a strange happiness rise in his chest. 

After a moment of brief bickering due to the girl's cold response, the man turned to him, "And you're preparing for Big Bang's next comeback, right?"

Jieun looked up, attentive. The comeback had completely slipped her mind lately. 

He nodded, "Yeah, I feel kind of bad, we've been pushing it back quite a bit."

"So you'll be working on that these days?" She asked.

"We should be," He asserted. 

"Wow," Jiwoo leaned back in his chair, , "You're both going to be so busy, I feel kind of useless."

"Shut up, Jiwoo," Jieun rolled her eyes, "You work hard enough."

"Plus," Jiyong laughed, "You're on a break, you're supposed to feel useless."

The girl shook her head, "It has nothing to do with being on a break."

Her statement was greeted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter