Being As In Love With You As I Am

If Someone Believed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun found Jiyong as soon as they were allowed to mingle, once out of the auditorium. Their high school graduation ceremony had just ended. 

"G-Dragon!" One of their female classmates approached him for the umpteenth time, "Can I take a picture with you?"

Everybody wanted proof that they knew an idol. 

"Don't you want a picture with me, as well?" He turned to Jieun wagging his eyebrows.

She scoffed, "The only person I want a picture with here is-"

"Jieun! Jiyong! There you are!" Both teenagers spun immediately to face the owner of the voice.

Their faces lit up.

"Mom," Jiyong said when the door opened, revealing a round faced middle aged woman. 

She smiled at him, "Jiyong," That voice of hers seemed to make all of the turmoil in his head still, "It's been too long since you've been home."

A few minutes later he had settled into one of the stools near the kitchen's counter and was watching his mother bustle around the kitchen. His dad had already gone to work, his sister was going to visit, as well, but not until dinner. For now, he had his mom all to himself. 

"You haven't been eating right," She didn't even ask, it was a statement, "Have you been busy?"

"Quite busy, mom," He leaned his head in his hands, propped up on his elbows, and followed her with his eyes, a smile playing at his lips, "You know we've been preparing for a comeback."

"I would have thought at least Jieun would have kept you properly fed, no matter how full your schedule is," She replied, now beating something in a bowl. She appeared to be making lunch for him, never mind it was already about to turn four o' clock. He had been forced to attend a few events on his schedule before he could head over.

His mother turned when she realized he wasn't going to reply. He just looked up at her. 

She sighed, "So Jieun's on a trip, is that why you're here staring at me like an abandoned dog?" 

"Mom," He gasped as if insulted, "Do you really think I only came to see you because Jieun is gone?" 

"So she is," She ignored the actual question, getting back to the topic at hand, "Where'd she go this time? Australia?" 

"No, mom, she's been to Australia once already but she didn't seem too infatuated with it, I think." He shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter