They Would Be In Love

If Someone Believed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kobayashi was in Hokkaido. He had called Jiyong that morning to inform him. He would call back when there were any developments. 

"About the comeback," The producer said, sitting across from the band. 

This was probably the first birthday I've spent without Jieun since we met, G-Dragon thought, tuning in sporadically to listen to what the plans were for their new single, which had originally been scheduled for this past summer. It was nearly ready, though.

Oh, he suddenly remembered, stepping out of the room when the meeting was over, maybe not the first.

"See you," Taeyang patted his shoulder and ran off to attend to the next thing on his schedule.

"Later," Each of the members scurried away to their own affairs. It gave him a vague sense of pride and a smile played at his lips while he took his time, taking the long route to the garage. 

"Is your friend not coming?" T.O.P. asked. The day was August 19th, 2006. The Gymnastics Arena in Seoul Olympic Park was packed due to the YG Family 10th Year Concert.

"I don't know," G-Dragon growled. He'd been quiet for most of the day, the other members had just supposed he was nervous, but, hearing the first words he had said in hours, they were surprised to hear irritation in his voice.

The other boy asked nothing else, fearing it was a sensitive topic.

"Did you get dumped?" Taeyang seemed to have no sense of tact, plopping down next to him on the sofa, "I noticed she didn't come to the little party we held yesterday. Did she forget your birthday?"

"Shut up," The leader snarled. His friend just leaned back, holding up his hands in surrender. 

"Hello boys," YG himself stepped into the room. All of them stood up and bowed, greeting him, "How are you feeling?"

Jiyong did his best to keep a straight face while his mind drifted back and forth, occasionally checking in to see how the conversation was going to be able to reply to whatever anyone asked him. 

"Jiyong," The man said, standing up to leave, "You shouldn't feel so anxious," He patted the boy on the back, then turned to speak to the rest as well, "I'm looking forward to your performance."

"Thank you," They bowed again.

GD sighed and sunk back into his seat, burying his face in his hands. He wasn't even nervous about their show. He was just mad at Jieun. She had completely disappeare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter