Light Reflects From Your Shadow

If Someone Believed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong entered the elevator and smiled down at his cell phone. The screen only showed a series of random looking numbers. He passed right by the floor in which his own luxury flat was located and got down on the next one, approaching a door near the end of the hall and inputting the code on his screen into the digital lock. 

He frowned when, instead of flashing the little green light, the red one lit up. After trying again, twice, frustrated, he rung the doorbell. 

Jieun poured the last of the broth into the bowl of noodles in a hurry when the buzzer sounded through the apartment. She set the pot down with a clang, ripped the oven gloves off and threw them on the counter, and rushed over to the door, opening it to reveal a pouting 25 year old idol. 

"Oh," Her eyes widened, "I forgot to tell you I changed the passcode."

He walked past her and straight to the corner sofa in the living room, slouching down right at the intersection, sulking.

"Why did you change it?" He asked.

"Jihoon accidentally let it slip to Kim Kyungjae," She wrinkled her nose at the name of the latter, in the middle of moving the plates of food over to the glass dining table. 

"That useless cousin of yours," Jiyong growled, standing up to help his friend, "I'm going to strangle him one of these days. Why does he even hang out with that bastard?" He sat down across from the girl, pulling the food towards himself. 

"He's doesn't, Jiyong," She pulled the dishes back to the center and handed him a plate to serve himself onto, "They attend the same classes in the University. I can only imagine how much Kyungjae pesters him every day."

"That kind of is silenced with one good beating," He slurped the noodles. "Jieunnie, as always, your cooking is the best." He said, drawing his eyebrows together and looking her in the eyes as if discussing the most serious thing on Earth.

Jieun raised her eyebrows and smiled, amused, he always got so violent when talking about Kim Kyungjae, "And what, you're going to give it to him? The press would have a field day!" She dug into her own.

The boy groaned, closing his eyes and rubbing his temples, "You underestimate me, Miss Cho," He opened them again, an evil glint tarnishing his dashing smile, "There are ways of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter