welcome to my world

strictly business
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

welcome to my world 

november 2011

After getting a job acceptance call six days after the interview followed by a week of 'intensive training' (aka being bullied and ordered around) with the snobby head secretary who had a major superiority complex, Taehyung was currently sitting in Jeon Jungkook's office.

Honestly, he hadn't expected to be working for the younger boy. He thought the boy was just flawlessly sitting at the interview for no real reason, because he was the big boss' son and stuff. It did make sense to him after he found out though, he had initially wondered why the company’s president would be present for a seemingly unimportant secretary interview. But he wasn’t complaining, he was rather relieved that he would be working with someone closer to his age range.  

The first ten minutes of his official first day at work had been spent putting together and sorting out a schedule diary for the week ahead (the first time he'd ever used anything remotely organized), and occasionally looking over at the black haired boy seated at the big desk in front of the huge ceiling-to-floor windows, reading a big fat book

Taehyung didn't have his own desk or office, because there wasn't really any need. The president's son had the whole 64th floor to himself, and god, it was one hell of a lavish office. It had a huge conference table in the centre, big enough to seat 15 people easily. There was a red sofa and a coffee table on the left (which Taehyung had mentally and unofficially claimed as his own workspace), and a big plasma TV on the wall on the right. You know what, Taehyung didn't even have a vocabulary good enough to describe the office, and nothing he attempted to say would do it true justice anyway.

Taehyung got off the sofa, shuffling towards Jungkook’s desk to place the completed diary on the table top. Jungkook's attention remained on the book in his hands, and Taehyung didn’t even realize that he was simply standing there and staring for a good thirty seconds because the black haired boy was so easy on the eyes.

Taehyung's curiosity was bubbling inside him and he wanted to ask the young heir so many questions, however, he wasn't sure if it would be okay to do so. Was he allowed to ask questions? Would the questions he wanted to ask be considered too personal or too straightforward? Could he get fired for being too curious?

"Aren't you a bit too young to be preparing to head a company?"

But Taehyung wasn't one who was able to hold back his tongue either.

Jungkook looked up from his book, slightly surprised at the question, and the fact that his new secretary was standing right in front of him. He had gotten so absorbed in the book in his hands that he had kind of forgotten that there was another person in the room; he wasn't really used to being around people besides his father and Yeonhwa anyway.

"I'm an only child," he replied, not elaborating any further or feeling the need to do so. Jungkook always only answered with what was necessary, if it was necessary, and when it was necessary.

Taehyung still had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter