all that matters is you

strictly business
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

all that matters is you 

april 2012

"Wow," Jungkook whistled as he walked into the country club, the Yang family had really outdone themselves this time.

It was the Yang family's heir's 100th day anniversary with his girlfriend; a very pathetic excuse for a lavish social gathering according to Jungkook. But of course, Jungkook's father loved attending such functions since they provided him with the best platform for flaunting his perfect son and gloating about his successful business, as well as assessing his competition and maintaining false pretences and amiable relationships with the other prestigious families in Seoul.

Safe to say, Jungkook hated such events. He had no choice but to attend them though, since his father gave him no other choice but to tag along. He didn't feel as resentful this time however, because he had managed to convince his father to let him drag Taehyung along too.

A bewildered and slightly mind blown Taehyung followed behind him, his bright orange hair making him stick out like a sore thumb. Jungkook knew that both of them must have looked quite strange and out-of-place with their unconventional colourful hair, and the thought made him smile. The change of hair colour definitely hadn't gone unnoticed by his father, but Jungkook hadn't been fazed by the annoyed response he received because 1) he'd been fully prepared for it and 2) he wasn't going to let his father control what he did anymore and 3) Taehyung thought his hair looked amazing, so that's all that mattered. 

"Why would someone waste so much money for something as stupid as this?" the older boy questioned in awe as he looked around and took in the expensive extravagance of the place. Pretty twinkling lights were draped everywhere, and chutes of sparkling champagne were an accessory every attendee was sporting. A live classical orchestra and the clinking of wine glasses served as background music for the several hundred people who were present, and Taehyung was immensely fascinated with everything.

Jungkook shrugged, finding Taehyung's reaction to the splendour quite endearing, "It's beyond me," he responded, glancing at the older boy. Jungkook had almost lost his when Taehyung had turned up at his house earlier because he was dressed impeccably. Taehyung got away with wearing semi-formal clothes at the office, but he was wearing a navy three-piece suit tonight. His hair was gelled up, messy yet perfect at the same time; just like Jungkook loved it.

Not that Jungkook loved the older boy's hair. Or the tinges of smoky black lining his intense eyes that made them appear even more smouldering. And he definitely didn't love the way Taehyung’s orange hair contrasted so sharply against his navy suit. There was nothing to love about that bow-tie clipped at the base of his slender neck either, oh no.

Jungkook was going to go insane if Kim Taehyung continued to look this ing good.

Jungkook shook his head, clearing his mind of any further thoughts about a certain orange haired boy. He convinced himself that he was only appreciating God's finer creations, yeah, that's all.

Taehyung's eyes were roaming over the venue, observing the crowd. Everyone was dressed immaculately, as if they were about to step onto some kind of red carpet. His eyes stopped at a woman wearing a dress which left almost nothing to imagination. His jaw almost dropped as he continued to look at her, his eyes growing wider by the second, "Jesus, look at that woman's dress. I feel violated Jungkook," he whispered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter