dinner dates and disapprovals

strictly business
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

dinner dates and disapprovals

"Taehyung, Jungkook, this is Min Yoongi, my boyfriend," Jimin announced proudly, beaming at the pale skinned boy she had fallen for at first sight. Yoongi looked at her and smiled back, and was about to say something when Taehyung suddenly leaned forward.

"Are you playing around with Jimin?" he asked bluntly, leaning his elbows on the table.

"What?!" Jimin hissed, and Jungkook nudged the blonde, silently motioning for him to behave.

"No?" Yoongi answered with a raised eyebrow, not really sure what had caused the blonde to reach such a conclusion.

"Good. You better not be. I’m very good at taekwondo," Taehyung said smugly, and Jungkook almost snorted at the blatant lie and the blonde's unconvincing attempts to come off as intimidating.

"Taehyung!" Jimin chastised, mentally wondering why she had thought it would be a good idea to officially introduce her boyfriend to her best friend under those titles.

Taehyung ignored his brunette best friend's protests and her sharp kicks under the table "Are you going to cheat on her? There are so many prettier and smarter girls out there, can you promise you won’t have any side hoes?” he continued with narrowed eyes.

"Kim Taehyung!" Jimin screeched, eyes screaming murder as she gave the blonde a look of warning.

Yoongi really wanted to ask Taehyung what the hell his ing problem was, but he still had to go to work tomorrow, and he knew how important this was for Jimin. So he simply shook his head and rubbed the back of his neck, "I, uh, I think Jimin’s the prettiest and smartest girl I’ve ever met," he mumbled shyly, pure honesty decorating his statement.

Jungkook smiled at Yoongi's sweet words, "Thank you Yoongi," Jimin murmured fondly, looking up at him with an adoring smile.

Taehyung scrunched up his nose at the sight of his best friend and Yoongi having one of those moments where it's just the two of them and the rest of the world ceases to exist, "They're gross," he commented to Jungkook, watching them with a frown.

Jimin turned to him and raised a perfectly outlined brow challengingly, looking pointedly between Jungkook and Taehyung and hinting at something quite obviously, which effectively shut Taehyung up and made Jungkook chuckle.

There was no doubt that Taehyung was about to come up with something else to grill Yoongi about and embarrass Jimin with, and she thanked all the gods out there when the food arrived and Taehyung's attention was diverted from talking.

However, her relief was short lived.

"So Yoongi-ssi, have you done the deed with my best friend?" Taehyung asked casually as he put a piece of meat in his mouth, looking up with expectant eyes.

Yoongi almost choked on his water, and Jimin turned a violent shade of red, "Taehyung! You can't just ask him that!" she cried out in outrage, looking mortified as she fanned herself and glared at the blonde boy.

Jungkook closed his eyes and sighed, while Taehyung casually shrugged, "I just wanted to warn you guys to use protection. STDs are on the rise," he replied before he continued to dig into his food like it was no big deal.

Jimin groaned and hid her face behind her palms, she should have known that Taehyung was going to be difficult and annoying tonight, "God Taehyung, shut up, will you?" she muttered, and Yoongi still looked slightly scandalized. He had worked at Jeon Enterprises for roughly ten months, and that had been more than enough time for him to learn about the Taehyung's blunt nature, but this was a whole othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter