suit and tie

strictly business
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

suit and tie.

Jungkook watched the city being showered in rain with frowning lips and faint dread swirling in his stomach.

Meanwhile, Taehyung watched Jungkook with adoring eyes and a warm feeling in his chest, knowing exactly what was going on in the younger boy’s pretty little mind.

"Come here, Kookie," Taehyung beckoned, trying not to laugh when Jungkook turned around and he came face-to-face with the younger boy’s hopeless attempt at knotting a tie.

"We're at work, don't call me that," Jungkook sighed, but there was no hint of real annoyance in his tone (in fact, he was extremely fond of the affectionate nickname). He made his way to the desk on top of which Taehyung was sitting comfortably, legs crossed and chin in palm.

"When will you learn how to tie a tie properly, Kookie?" Taehyung continued, completely disregarding what Jungkook had just said. His eyebrows furrowed in concentration as his nimble fingers undid the horrendous knot the tie had been fixed into, his mouth parting slightly at every tuck and fold.

"That's what I have you for," Jungkook countered with the smallest of smirks. He watched on as Taehyung worked on his tie, examining the stunning features of his face, from the long eyelashes dressing his eyes to every blemish and freckle dotted across his cheeks. He could do this all day; he could spend countless hours memorizing every flawless inch of Kim Taehyung.

"What would you even do without me?" Taehyung tutted, briefly looking up for a moment to meet Jungkook’s eyes.

Jungkook shrugged, "I'd still be rich, hot and famous," he answered impishly, causing the blonde to almost snort.

"And have an even more inflated ego if that's possible," Taehyung mumbled as he finished knotting the tie (which Jungkook only donned on important days, but Taeh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter