[bonus] wedding bells

strictly business
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

wedding bells.

"So boys, how do I look?" Jimin asked eagerly, a million dollar smile on her face as she twirled around and looked at the two boys in anticipation.

Jungkook couldn't help but mirror Jimin's smile because a) Jimin's smile had always been contagious and b) he'd never seen a girl look prettier in his life.

"Wow, you look great!" Jungkook exclaimed, and Jimin giggled, practically radiating happiness. Jimin was the one person that always made Jungkook slightly question his uality, more so today because she looked absolutely breathtaking. With flowers in her hair, sparkling jewels on her neck, a soft hue of red painting her lips and a flawlessly flattering gown hugging her body, Jimin was positively glowing on her wedding day and Jungkook had never seen someone as gorgeous (minus Taehyung, of course).

Jimin grinned gratefully, ruffling the black haired boy's hair fondly, "Taehyung?" she asked, turning to the speechless blonde boy.

Taehyung hadn't uttered a single word since he had stepped into the room, simply because he didn't know what to say. He looked at Jimin in complete awe, a lump forming in his throat as he stared at his best friend for a few seconds and took in her appearance, all kinds of feelings bubbling inside him. His lips curved into a proud smile, and he leaned forward to wrap his arms around her, "You look beautiful Jimin, I'm so happy for you," he whispered, his heart swelling as he hugged her tightly, and Jungkook himself got a little emotional while watching the pair.

Jimin pulled away from the embrace, her eyes shining with unshed tears of joy as she shakily whispered back a 'thank you'. At that moment, Yugyeom, the best man and Yoongi's younger brother, walked into the dressing room to inform Jimin that the guests were starting to arrive (and also because his brother had ordered him to check on Jimin because he himself had been forbidden from seeing her for some weird reason). Jimin gave Taehyung's hand one last squeeze before she took a deep breath and picked up her bouquet of roses, while her bridesmaids fixed up her veil and smoothed out her sparkling embellished dress.

Jimin was going through her mental checklist, making sure that everything had been taken care of and was in place, "Oh, Yugyeom, the rings are ready, right?" she inquired, turning to the youngest occupant of the room.

Yugyeom's face twisted in confusion as he shook his head, "No?" he said, perplexed by the question, "Doesn't Taehyung hyung have them?" he said unsurely, and all eyes turned to Taehyung.

The blonde boy in question raised his eyebrow, "No I don't. I thought Seokjin hyung had them?" he replied with a shrug, and all the bridesmaids gasped collectively, frantically conversing about the missing rings amongst themselves in hushed voices.

Jungkook's eyes widened and his head whipped towards Jimin, who looked like she was going to pass out any second, "I'll call him, wait," he spoke before Jimin actually began having a panic attack. Jungkook fished out his phone from his back pocket and dialled Seokjin's number, fingers flying across the keypad while Jimin, Taehyung, Yugyeom and the bridesmaids nervously held their breaths, and the room plunged into a tense silence.

The conversation was short and straightforward, with not a lot of words being exchanged, and the entire room stared at Jungkook until he hung up, and continued to do so as they awaited an answer.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip, glancing at Taehyung worriedly, "He doesn't have them..." he trailed off, causing Taehyung to curse under his breath, and leading the bridesmaids into another flurry of panic.

"Oh my god," Jimin muttered, the colour draining out of her face as she suddenly felt overwhelmingly light-headed.

Taehyung was at Jimin's side in no time, catching her before she collapsed, and putting his hand on her shoulder, "Jimin, breathe -"

"How am I supposed to breathe in a situation like this?!" Jimin shrieked, ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter