Chapter 8

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life - chapter 8 

 

It was around 4 PM when Hani woke up. She raise her head from Kris chess and looked around. ‘Kris' asleep' . His hands still wrapped around her waist. She flinch when she remember how she went crazy hours ago. She sigh deeply. Hani look at Kris' calmed face. She fix his hair and smiled. 

 

“Thank you." She whispered and bit her lip. Hani breath in to calm her mind, she felt like crying if she remember what had happened to her 3 years ago. She was breaking, she feel tainted, she feel useless and she hate herself. 

 

“God, forgive me. I'm sorry I lost you. I'm so sorry. It's all my fault." She sobs. Kris eyes open the moment he heard someone sobs infront of him.

 

“Hani, why are you crying?" He hug her.

 

“It's all my fault Kris, I lost it.." ‘What the hell had happened to you?' 

 

“Shh, it's not." 

 

“I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She pulled away from him showing him her wet face. Kris reach for the tissue on the lamp table beside the couch and wiped her face. He looked at her full with lost and sympathy. 

 

After he had wipe it, he kissed her forehead. He stays his lips on her forehead making her cry again. She felt safe and so right to be there in his embrace.

 

Her hands went up and wrapped it around his neck. She sobs and let her tears fall more freely. 

 

“Don't cry, I'm here." 

 

After half an hour, Kris' shirt was wet wirh tears. Hani stays calm with her chin rested on his shoulder while her eyes lost in her though. Suddenly the bell ring spreading its sound through the house. Kris cupped Hani's face and said “I'll greet the door, go upstairs and take a shower." 

 

Hani nodded and walked to her room. Kris watch her until he had confirm she was inside her room before he open the door.

 

“Oh hey." Kris was suprised seeing Jiang infront of him.

 

“I came to pick Hani, she want to go out with me." 

 

“Oh." Kris felt jealous and envy towards him. “She didn't said anything about going out." 

 

Jiang chuckled “Well." He shrugged.

 

“She's taking sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter