Chapter 11

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You can go with the girls there. While we boys want to discuss something." Hani stared at him. 

 

He chuckled “Don't worry, they are friendly I assure you." Finally she nodded and went with the girls. The boys settle themselves on one of the wide table. 

 

“I want to discussed something-" He was interrupted with his loud rang of his phone. He took it out as he read who was calling him.

 

“Yes Jiang?"

 

“I think I couldn't make it tonight. I got to fly back to China. I'm sorry for the sudden news Kris."

 

“No, it's okay Jiang, Hani had told me everything."

 

“oh.. She did? That's good then, but I really need to go. Bye." Kris hung up and continue to looked at his friends. His face looks so serious. There's only one thing to this ; no funny business, there must be something up, the guys thought in their head.

 

“What do you want to discuss Kris?" Luhan asked. He fold his hands and lean his back on the chair.

 

“About Hani." He answer while diverted his eyes towards his wife who is playing with the now awake baby of Minseok and Eunmi.

 

“She was a few years ago." They all gasp.

 

“4 years ago, she got kidnap while she was walking to her car in Royal Ryu building. She was brought to an old house far from the city. She got and positive pregnant after 3 weeks. But she had miscarriage due to depression and stressed ." 

 

“She? Pregnant?!" Joonmyun frown.

 

“She had miscarriage." Luhan whispered. 

 

“Yes, since then she will always scream in her sleep, always crying for help. Just like yesterday, she suddenly cry, scream and ran around the house for help. She said she had heard baby's cries in her head." The guys nodded and looked down.

 

“Do you know who was the guy that had her?" Tao asked.

 

“I had request for Hyorin to search for all the information. I think she's still searching. There is something I need to tell you. A few weeks ago, we've gone to an event. I told her to sit with my business partner's wife while I meet with other businessman. After that I came back to check on her but she was nowhere to be found. My partner's wife said, she had heard a waiter came called for Hani. The waiter said I had called for her, so she followed him and disappeared. I called her a few times but she never answer me but luckily she answer my call. I asked where she is, and she said she is in a room level 7. She was crying, she said a man had kidnap her and brought her to a room. After I arrived, she was screaming for help in a room. She open the front door and screaming, my partner and I immediately came to her and I punch the man.When I arrived, he was only in a robe. He only had a f.ucking towel covering his lower part infront of my wife! A few days later, I noticed she would always cry and scream for help when she's sleeping until she revealed it to me yesterday, she was 4 years ago and it was the same man that was in the hotel." 

 

“No wonder she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter