Chapter 3

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy!!

Hani and Kris step out of the car as he lead her to the hotel's hall through the bunch of reporters surrounding them. Hani had her arm wrap around Kris' arm and she smiled weakly when they're walking. 

 

"Kris?" A man approach with a woman beside him. They look just as young as Kris and Hani were. Both couples look so good looking. 

 

"Mr Im, nice to meet you." Kris smiled as they shook hands. 

 

He can smile too? Hani though. She grew hates towards Kris.

 

"This is my wife, Im Jungah. So, this is your wife I pressume?" Mr Im looked at Hani.

 

Kris nodded "Yes, this is my wife, Wu Hani. Hani, this is Im Jongjin my business partner." The wives shook hands and smiled with each other. 

 

"Um, " Jungah looked at her husband and looked back at Hani "You are the famous model, Hani Ryu.. am I right?" She hesitated.

 

Hani smiled at her and nodded "Yes, I am Hani" 

 

Mr Im gasped. He diverted his eyes toeards Kris and said "Woah Kris, why didn't you tell me your wife is that famous model? My wife has been your fan since you started modeling." 

 

"Really, thank you Mrs Im" Hani chuckled lightly. Kris rub his neck and looked at Hani.

 

Hani flinch and turn her head. She feel like someone was eye-ing her from the back. She felt scared and shivered. Hani release her hands from continuing wrapping it around Kris arms. She hugs herself and looked around. The Ims are still having talks with Kris so she just keep quiet and courage herself everything is fine. She wants to tell Kris about her situation but knowing him better she want keep from talking to him.

 

Hani was holding her phone in her hand so she type a messange and send it to Jiang.

 

'Jiang.. I think someone was eye-ing me.. I'm scared.'

 

'Where are you? Kris is not with you?' He texted back.

 

When the names appear on the screen she looked at Kris with a form of disgust on her face. Of course she didn't really show it, not infront of strangers.

 

'He's not helping Jiang. Please help me, I'm scared'

 

'Do you want to ditch the party or you want me to pick you up right after the party went down?'

 

'Kris will kill me if I just suddenly disappear. I'll give you a call after it ended, hm?'

 

'Okay, text me the address and I'll be fast when you give me a call later. Please take care.'

 

'Neh, thank you so much Oppa.'

 

She felt thankful for having Jiang with her if not she didn't know how she will survive. She feel a tug on her hands and was meet with the cold eyes of Kris.

 

"Let's go to our table. You will stay with Jungah and I'll be with her husband, greeting the guest." Hani nodded as she sit on the seat facing Jungah. Jungah planted a wide smiled on her face and she replied back.

 

"You look so young, how old are you Mrs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter