Chapter 10

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy!

 

Kris drove off to work. His mind couldn't leave the though of Hani's past. Man that had her was the same man that had kidnapped her at the event with Mr. Kim Jongjin in their Hotel. He felt anger raising in his body. Kris felt like someone had taste his patient until he was at the verge of killing someone with his stare. After arrive at his Company. He went into his office and immediately called his secretary.

 

A knock could be heard inside his room breaking the his train though. “Come in."

 

“You called me sir?" His secretary's name is Cho Hyorin. She is Kai's girlfriend, known as Kim Jong In the famous lawyer. She is beautiful inside and out.

 

“I want you to search all the information regarding Hani's case that happened 4 years ago. Don't miss a single thing." She became confused.

 

Hyorin gasp. “Your wife was sir? Now I remember, there was one time your wife's name had spread rumours about she leave the company. Did she leave because she was ?" 

 

Kris just nodded and sigh. “I don't care how you'd find it but please try your best to search for it until you're success. I need it and please don't talk about this with other employees." 

 

“Yes sir, I got it."

 

“You're dismiss Rin, thank you." She bow and left his room.

 

Kris took out his phone called someone. “Suho, it's me. Please gather the guys at Min and Han cafe tonight. I want to discuss something with all of you." 

 

“Why so sudden? Okay nevermind, I will settle that. Do you bring your wife too?"

 

“Yes, I will bring her with me."

 

“Then may I bring my girlfriend too? How about the others?"

 

“Yeah yeah whatever, you may. Gotta go, see ya." 

 

“Arasso." Kris hung up and start to finished his work. 

 

----

 

It was at 3 : 40 PM when he finished his meeting. He's so tired, he didn't get the chance to grab his lunch so he immediately drive home.

 

 

Hani POV

 

This morning, I had woken up with the silence around the house. I've search for Kris but he's not in the house until I step into the kitchen and catch a note that stick to the fridge. 

 

“Hm? What is this?" I voiced to myself.

 

“Your husband, Kris." I chuckled. It's my first time reading a note like this from him. So I read the whole note and finally understood why the house was so silent. I had no work to do so I cook some food for him, I hope he will eat it later. I feel happy today, I don't even know why maybe because Kris already know what I've been through 4 years ago. I looked down on my stomach and rub it with my hands. 

 

“Baby, I know you're not there anymore. Forgive me for losing you. Why can't you stay with me? Why do you have to go? Baby, I know you were watching mommy from the heaven right? You were watching me and daddy from up there right? *chuckle* Daddy? I mean its Kris. I'm sorry baby." I smiled. 

 

Seconds later I heard footsteps from the living room. I took a glance at the clock, it show 4 : 02 PM. He's back? 

 

“Kris?" 

 

“Yes, I'm back Hani."

 

“Are you hungry? I've cooked some food for you." I smiled brightly. He smiled back and nodded. “I didn't get the chance to grab my lunch in the office because of my schedule. I'm glad you've cooked for me. Thank you."

 

Kris loosened his tie and took a sit in the dining table while I prepare the food for him.

 

No one POV

 

Unknown to Hani, Kris had he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter