Chapter 12

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomorrow morning, Hani was awaken by her alarm clock. She quickly get up and do her morning routine. She rush down the stairs and sigh in relief after knowing Kris' still doesn't prepare for breakfast before he's going to work. She cooked pancakes for him, after it finished she quickly proceed to make his coffee. She was practically running around the kitchen. When she is washing the dishes, someone had put his hands on her waist making her jump.

 

“Ekkk!!" She stand frozen when she heard someone laugh loudly.

 

“Kris!" She whined.

 

He stop and put on his poker-face “What?" 

 

“Looking all innocence now?" She raised an eyebrow. Kris was wearing white office clothes and a slicked pants. Looking all good for work.

 

“Good Morning, oh its pancakes." He smiled. 

 

“Eat it before you go to work." Hani said as he nodded.

 

“You're free from your photoshoot until when?"

 

“It's been 2 weeks I'm off from work so I have like 1 month and a half."

 

“Then want to accompany me in my office?" He looked up.

 

“Ummm... Am I not going to bother you?" 

 

“Nope, so you wanna go or not?"

 

“Suree!!" She nodded happily.

 

“Then go prepare yourself. I will be waiting." She stood up and ran upstairs.

 

After waiting for like 20 minutes, Hani run downstairs wearing a tight black jeans and a sleeveless blue blouse. Kris hide his smiled while looking at her.

 

Hani grab her heels before they lock the house and drove off to his office.

 

After arrived at the Wu's company, they walked in together. Hani was looking around until a woman assume as his employee stop in front of them. She was purposely wearing clothes that shows her cleavage making Hani cringed.

 

“Good morning Mr. Wu." She smiled sweetly. Her eyes was only on Kris, not noticing Hani who was beside him at all. Hani stared at her and looked away.

 

“Morning."

 

“I just want to said, Mr. Kim called. He was asking about the new car. He hope to meet you this Thursday." She smiled oh-so seduced at him. (Broken grammar, sorry)

 

“Oh, I-"

 

“Babe, it's hot here. Can we go to your office first." Hani interrupted while interwind their hands together while her free hand she put it around his waist.

 

“Oh! I'm sorry. I was looking around, I thought you two had finished talking." Hani smiled at Kris.

 

“It's okay. I'll call him myself later about the meeting up." He said to the woman.

 

“Okay.." Hani smirked at her while Kris led her to his office. They were still holding hands. 

 

“Jealous much huh?" Kris smirked while arranging the papers on his table.

 

“Nope, am not." She looked down. Kris chuckled.

 

“I'll just have to clear and signing all this files. I got a meeting at 12 then we visit Mama. Hows that?" 

 

“She's back from China already?" 

 

“Yeah, my grandma's here too. She want to visit us here." Kris nodded while his eyes focusing on his paper.

 

“Grandma Wu's here?! I miss her so much." Hani gasp. She clasp her hands together and grin. 

 

*Knock knock knock*

 

Hani looked at the door as Kris muttered “Come in." while still having his eyes at the paper on his table.

 

“Sir, I- Oh! Unnie! Annyeonghaseyo." Hyorin bow and waves her hand happily. 

 

“Hey Hyorin." She waves back. 

 

“Why are you here?" Hyorin asked.

 

“Err..." Hani diverted her eyes towards Kris.

 

“She want to accompany me here. She's bored at home." Hani nodded her head, agreeing with him.

 

“Oh Okay! I just want to tell Kris oppa about the meeting."

 

“I know Hyorin, 12 PM isn't it?" Kris glanced at her.

 

“Yes, good if you remember. And your dad will be there too." Kris nodded.

 

“Anything else?" Hyorin check his schedule in her book and shook her head.

 

“Nope. Just that sir." 

 

“You can go now. Thank you Hyorin." 

 

Hyorin was about to walked out of the room when she remember about the case information.

 

“Ah sir. One more, I've found the information about the case you request last time." Kris looked up immediately.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter