Chapter 1

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey, you're back. Do you want to eat? I've cooked a lot of food for you." She greet as she smile happily at him. Just like her usual lively self. He just got back from work. 

 

"No. I don't want to eat and I will never eat your food." He said coldly and went up the stairs.

 

She stared at his back with agap. Her tears fell down her cheeks as she bit her lips to prevent the tears from falling more and more.

 

'What did I do to you that you hate me so much..'

 

Morning came Hani is wearing a brown knee length gown and a peach colour cardigan. 

 

"Morning Kris." She smiled as she strode down the stairs with her phone in her left hand.

 

He is sitting on the couch, reading a newspaper. And she knows, she will never got his replied. Today is like any other day just after their wedding 7 months ago. Being ignore like she's not there infront of him, being a nobody in the house. It's hurt her heart to deal with this everyday. But she courage herself to formed a smile everyday infront of people, to not giving up on being a good wife to him, even if she don't need to do that.

 

She vow to herself to not fall for this cold dragon before but unfortunately, she did. She fall for him as days passes by. She's suffering everyday from his cold treatment. Of course he didn't know. Hani knows he will never replied to her one sided love because well, just look at this. He doesn't even speak to her. Not a single words escape his lips. He treat her like she's not even existed in this house. 

 

How is that not breaking her heart? 

 

Everyday she would told her only friend, Jiang, that she is sad, she is unhappy. She would come to him crying after a hurtful day. She had been crying everyday, regretting herself why did she fall in love to this man, to this cold hard man. 

 

She promise herself to deal with this until the contract end. Yes, they formed a contract about two year divorce. They will divorce after two year married. 

 

---

 

*Click Click*

 

"Okay. Nice pose Hani! To the left a bit.. "

 

*Click Click*

 

"We're end here Hani" The photographer smiled at her. 

 

"Thanks for your hard work!" She bowed to everyone in the room. Hani turn her head as she's walking, she don't realize someone was there infront of her until she bump her head onto his broad chest. She inhale and continue to buried her face there. 

 

She recognize this scent so much. Hani wrap her hand around his waist and hug him. He then hug her back with a slight chuckle left his mouth. 

 

"I know it's you Jiang" She whispered then lift up her head meeting his eyes.

 

"You know me well, Princess Hani" He replied and plant a kiss on her forehead. She humm-ing. "I will go change first" She pulled away and smiled sweetly at him. 

 

Jiang is leaning on his lamborghini while waiting for his best friend. They will be eating together after this.

 

"I'm done!" He looks up and gesture her to got in the car. 

 

"So where will we be eating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter