Chapter 19

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were currently enjoying their picnic moment together when Chanyeol said something to Baekhyun and Jongdae before standing up, followed by the two. 

 

“Why? I mean where are you going?" Yixing asked.

 

“Swimming and Chanyeol want to try surfing sports too." Baekhyun answered, shrugging his shoulder.

 

The other nodded, thinking of tagging along. Jongin then stood up, pulling Hyorin by her wrist who was busily eating the fresh watermelon. 

 

“I don't want to! I don't know how to swim oppa.." She whined at his boyfriend. Hyorin frowned sourly before continuing to eat her watermelon. 

 

Jongin pouted at her girlfriend, sulking “Sehunnie, let's play with me in the water. I have no one but you sehunnie." He said with his 'aegyo' voice.

 

Hyorin's eyes widened open, she diverted her eyes towards Sehun when he too, played along with Jongin. “Kajaa hyungg~ " Those two then ran dramatically towards the sea leaving Hyorin, Jongin's girlfriend and Yumi, Sehun's girlfriend dumbfounded. 

 

Yumi and Hyorin stared at each other with their mouth hang open. They stood up right away and run towards their boyfriends. “Oppaaaaaa!!" 

 

“Gay." Minseok muttered under his breath, shaking his head.

 

“Darling, let's play in the water too." Kris said, his eyes focusing at some of his friends who's already swimming in the cold water. He is sitting down looking all handsome when the wind brush his hair while Hani and sleeping Ryan was beside him. 

 

“Ryan is sleeping, oppa." He diverted his eyes towards them and saw his little prince is sleeping on his own mini thick blanket. 

 

“He sleep right away after finishing his milk." Hani pat his stomach softly and wiped his mouth clean from the spilling milk. 

 

“Are you that tired Ryan-ah." He chuckled.

 

“Gwenchana, you can go play with them if you want. I have to look after him here by myself. Eunmi unnie is here too. Look, Minjae is also fast asleep." Kris noticed that and nodded. 

 

“Kris, Minseok, do you want to tag along?" Luhan and Yixing asked. Kris stood up followed by Minseok, Joonmyun, Kyungsoo, Tao and of course the girlfriends. 

 

“Hani unnie, Eunmi unnie will have to stay here?" Violet asked. Hani smiled and nodded her head. 

 

“Minjae and Ryan are sleeping but we will surely join you guys later after these little princes wake up." Eunmi said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter