Chapter 6

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're awake?" Kris asked as Hani stood infront of him, still sleepy. Kris was sitting on the couch, paying his all attention to his wife. She nodded and yawned. 

 

"Come here" Hani stared blankly at him because well, who would not right? Just after a few days ago, Kris had called her a but now..?

 

Hani shooks her head. "Can't speak yet?" he asked but she keep quiet. Her voice had return when she's taking a nap.

 

Kris messed his hair with his right hand. Actually he'd expect this situation will come anyway. She looks so lost with his changed attitude.

 

"Hani, talk to me please.." Hani ignored him and walked to the kitchen. Kris followed her. She fill up a glass with water and gulp it at once. Kris stand infront of Hani but she turned her head and looked away. Kris sighs and hung his head low.

 

"I'm sorry Hani for what I've done to you like calling you names, treating you coldly, ignored you and all. I'm sorry, please forgive me, Hani Wu." He plead. 

 

Hani Wu? Tch.  "No! Not until you promise to not call me names and stuff." Hani said firmly and glare at him. His eyes brighten and he smirk.

 

"Why are you smirking?" Her eyebrows hardened. Kris chuckled and shooks his head.

 

"Okay, I promise. I promise to take care of you, not calling you names and all. I promise!" Hani stared at him and rolls her eyes. 

 

"Let's go to my mom's. I miss my parents." With that said she climbed up the stairs, leaving Kris there alone.

 

--- 

 

In the car, Kris is driving while Hani was checking on her schedule on her phone. She gasped and smiled cheekily. She just got a message from her manager and inform her that she got 2 months off from work. It's been a while since she got no work for this long. 

 

Kris heard her gasp then he took a quick glance on her phone. 

 

So she got 2 months off, huh? Lucky.

 

After arriving there, Hani quickly run out of the car to the main door of Ryu's Mansion. She's been missing her parents since they go to London for their business trip. 

 

"Omma Appa, your little g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter