Chapter 7

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life - Chapter 7

 

Entering her room with a heavy heart, she lean on the door while slowly slid down on her knees. She cry, she sobs. It's hurt after letting it all out on Kris. He deserve it anyway.

 

'Calm down Hani, you'll be fine.'

 

---

 

Morning came, the sun shone brightly to her face. She sat up with a heavy heart once again.

 

After taking a morning shower she walked out of the room with a short shorts and printed t-shirt. She met Kris on her way to the kitchen. Usually this morning he would be preparing for work but this morning she notice him wearing a grey top with a jeans. Matched him well.

 

“Good morning. Can we talk after breakfast?" He asked hoping she'll let him have a few talks with her.

 

Hani sigh and nodded. She walked to the kitchen preparing for a breakfast. After she finished making the breakfast, she was hesitated wether to invite Kris to eat with her or not. 

 

‘Well, I've cook many food anyway. It's up to him if he really want to eat or not.' She shrugged in her head and stood up to call Kris in the living room

 

“Kris, do you want to eat breakfast with me?" Her voice cracked a bit. She felt regret wash over her whole body.

 

‘Please.. Wait, why did I hope to much? If he really don't to want eat then fine, I swear I will never cook excessive food anymore. It will be a waste.' She blabbered in her head.

 

“Sure."

 

“What?" 

 

“I said sure, I want to eat breakfast with you." 

 

“...okay." Hani was speechless ‘Am I hearing right? Or am I hallucinating right now?' 

 

“Kaja." She nodded.

 

They were eating in silent, no word exchanged just completely awkward.

 

“It's delicious, I start to feel regret because in the past, I never touch this food and I know where it will be place if we don't finish it all. Such a waste, I'm so sorry." He said. 

 

”Just eat." She said coldly. Kris shut his mouth and continue to eat. 

 

Fast forward ~

 

”I want to apologise for what I've done to you Hani. I know it's unforgiveable but please, forgive me. I'm such a bad husband I know. Give me one more chance to be the best for you." He low his head down. Hani looked at him and let out sighed.

 

”Fine, I'll give you one more chance. But for the time being, stay away from me. I'm begging you, I needed time for this. I hope you understand." She looked at him and smiled.

 

“As you wish. Thank you Hani." He smiled. ”ahhh.." Hani look up and raise an eyebrow. “From now on, can I be the one to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter