Chapter 2

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hani woke up and saw Jiang's face just an inch away from her and his hands wrap securely around her tiny waist. 

 

"Oppa, wake up.. I need to head back home" Hani shook his shoulder gently and Jiang's eyes slowly opened.

 

"Oh okay.." he released his hand and climb off the bed.

 

"Oppa, can you send me home?" Received a nod and smile from him.

 

"Wait.. I'll take a bath first okay?" Hani shows a thumb up at him. With that, Jiang walk to the bathroom and take a shower.

 

Hani wait at the living room and search for her phone in her jeans' pocket but she felt nothing.  She began to panic and run to the bedroom. She search her phone everywhere and the result is zero.

 

'Is it at home?'

 

"Let's go, Hani." Jiang's voice break her though as he strode down the stairs in his jeans and printed shirt with a cap on his head.

 

"Okay." Hani let him pulled her hand to the door. He closed the door and they got to his car.

 

"By the way, Jiang oppa.."

 

"Hm?" He look at her.

 

"Did you sleep with me last night?"

 

Jiang silent for a while until he decide to give her a white lie. He don't want her to memorize back the dark world she had.

 

"Yes." He smiled.

 

"Why?" 

 

"Can't I sleep with you for a night? I just felt like it. Hugging someone while sleeping." He touch her nose lightly. Hani just nodded.

 

"And, have you seen my phone?" 

 

"Aniya, wae?" 

 

"It's not with me.." Hani stared at the window. "Maybe it's inside your house. Just keep looking okay?" He her hair as his eyes still focusing on the road.

 

---

 

Jiang pulled over infront of her house and from the car, Jiang could see Kris by the door but Hani couldn't because her back was facing the passenger door. Jiang kissed her forehead and he hug her. He looked at Kris and smirk. From there he could see Kris rolling his eyes. He inventionally bend his head to the side and kiss her cheek, from the back he looks like kissing her. Again his eyes diverted towards Kris seeing him leaning his body onto the side of the door, no jealousy form on his face. He just looks like he's waiting for Hani to walked out of the car so Jiang pull away and bid her goodbye.

 

"Have a good day Jiang, bye!" She waves after getting off. Jiang glance at her and he sped off from her house.

 

Hani walked to the door, seeing the poker-face Kris there. She smiled half-heartly and just walked in. Not utter a single word to him at all.

 

"What a " He muttered but Hani could still hear him. She looked at him with a wide eyes.

 

"You... Are you talking to me?" 

 

"Yes, you are a . I've been calling you many times just now. You bring home a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter