Chapter 4

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Continue~

"You bastard!" Kris punch him so hard. The man let go of me as he fell on the ground, holding his nose. Kris grab my hand and pulling me behind him. I hug his back so tight. Behind me was Mr Im, his face was fuming in anger. He walked to the man and give a second punch after Kris'. They started to fight against each other. Punching, dodging and grabbing. Luckily the corps came in time, Kris pulled me out of the room, give a way to the corps to arrested the man. 

 

I cry heavily still hugging Kris' back. He turn around and hug me back. I buried my face in his chest. 

 

"Can you send me home? " I sobs. Kris looked back in the room, meeting eyes with Mr Im as he nodded his head to me.

 

"Let's go home." He hold my hand real tight while his other hand wrap around my shoulders, pulling me closer to his body protectively.

 

"I'm scared.." I'm a crying mess right now. In the car too, I never let go of Kris. The thought of the man came running to my mind several time making me flinched and continue to sobs all over again. 

 

"You shouldn't be, I'm here, Hani.."

 

Once they arrived home, Kris led Hani to her room and tucked her in bed. She still sniffed and cry. Kris sat at the edge of her bed and caressed her brown long hair.

 

"Kris.. I'm scared" Hani cried with her eyes closed.

 

"Shh.. Just sleep.. I'm here" Kris patted her head.

 

Hani pull her hand out of the bed sheet and search for his hand. Kris saw her hands moving like she is searching for something so he clasp their hands together.

 

It fitted perfectly, like her hands was made for me, he thought.

 

Hani stirred and fall asleep.

 

It's 3 in the morning and she got her usual nightmare. She screamed and pull her hair using her hands with eyes closed. She sit on the bed.

 

"AAHH!! Please.. GO AWAY! PLEASE!!! HELP ME!!!" she screamed and cry. Then, she feel arms hugging her and carressed her hair slowly.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter