Chapter 13

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hani.." Kris shook her body softly. She was still sleeping on his body.

 

“Hmmm?" She turn her body slightly and buried her face on his chest. 

 

“Wake up. I have meeting." She groaned, not letting him leave her.

 

Kris has no other choice so he lift her up bridal-style and laid her on the couch. She buried her face in her hands and open her eyes. Kris was kneeling beside the couch, his face was so close to her so he smile when they met eyes. 

 

“I'll be going." He said. He stood up and cracked his body.

 

She frowned. “Are you going to leave me alone then?" 

 

“It's just for a while Hani. I will not be long." He chuckled 

 

‘So much like a baby.' He thought in his head.

 

“For how long?" 

 

“I think an hour. Am not sure. Heyy, don't be such a baby, I'll be back." He ruffled her hair and leave.

 

--- 

 

40 minutes later, Kris return and was met with Hani's back towards him. She was staring at the blue sky and has her left hand resting on her stomach. He lean his back on the door and stare at her. He then took a step forward and walk to her. 

 

He place his arms on her waist, hugging her. Hani was taken aback by his action so she keep silent letting him hug her with his face buried in her hair. 

 

“What is in your head hm?" He asked.

 

“Nothing." She shook her head.

 

“You look so lost. Is it about the miscarriage again?" She turn her head and stare at him. Kris knows she was holding in her tears. 

 

Kris caressed her cheeks and kiss her forehead. 

 

“Hey, It's okay. I'm here." He turn her body around and hug her tightly. He caressed her back, to calm her down. She breath in his scent and rest her head on his broad shoulder.

 

“Let's visit my grandma." He whispered. She nodded and let him go. Kris walk to his desk and start to organizing the papers and files. 

 

“Hani." He called for her. 

 

“Hmm?" She answered.

 

“I plan to stay over there." 

 

“There where?" 

 

“My mom's of course. I want to spend my time with my grandma." She nodded.

 

Hani walked to him and fix his hair with a smile on her face. “You're my husband and I'm your wife. So wherever my husband go, I'll be following him everywhere." Kris spread out a smile and softly hit his head on hers. 

 

‘I am one lucky bastard' 

 

---

 

“Ma! We're here." Kris shouted as soon as they stepped their feet inside the mansion.

 

“Yi Fan?" Mrs. Wu called from the kitchen and they both headed to the kitchen to greet Mrs. Wu. 

 

"At last! I miss you" Mrs. Wu hugged his big son tightly, kissing his cheek several times making Kris' ears turned red and Kris was forced to bent his body to make it comfortable for the older.

 

"Miss you too, ma.. But please don't treat me like a baby. Your daughter in-law is watching" Kris grumbled and Hani chuckled. Mrs. Wu chuckled as well before releasing her son from the bone crushing hug.

 

"I'm sorry for embarassing you" Mrs. Wu said, keeping her laughter.

 

"For the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter