Chapter 18

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We've arrived!!!!!" Chanyeol shouted in excitement. They had safely arrived in Maldives. They are all excited after seeing the blue sea, chalet, swimming pool. Hani smiled and yawned.

“You're still sleepy?" Kris asked. Kris was holding Ryan embrace. Hani pulled their suitcases and lazily nodded.

“I want to hold him..." She let out a soft whined.

“Okay. Be careful." Kris smiled and transfer the sleeping Ryan in Hani's embrace. Ryan stirred and open his eyes. Hani looked down while smiling. She clucked her tongue to him when he start to stared into her eyes.

“Hey my baby. Are you hungry? Mommy will feed you later okay." She said. It was like he understood what she was saying, he then continue to sleep. Hani, Kris and baby Ryan had already chosen their own villa and check in. Kris of course had purposely reserve their villa with a mini swimming pool for Ryan.

Hani put Ryan on the bed and feed his milk. His eyes look up at the ceiling while blinking weirdly. Kris was out with the guys planning on what to do this and those.

After Ryan had finished drinking, Hani pick him up, bringing her to the washroom. She wiped his face, arms and hair with her wet hands and proceed to change him in his cute swim trunk.

“Let's change you up Ryan and I'll let you play in the water soon. Are you excited?" Hani asked while Ryan giggled. *Click* The sound of the front door open revealing Kris in his black board short and gray tank top. He smiled widely and kissed Ryan hair.

“You've changed already. Seems like you are excited too huh Ryan? Hani!" Hani had entered the bathroom after she had done change Ryan, it was now her turn to change into her swimwear too.

“Yes!" She answered.

“Be fast, the guys are waiting." The door clicked open revealing Hani in her bikini. Kris eyes widened open.

“No no no no no! I won't let you go out with just those." He gulp before stood up and walked to his luggage, pulling out his white shirt.

“Put this on." He said sternly.

“Err, we'll be swimming later and you want me to wear this?" She asked, pointing at the white shirt he's holding.

“Yes, a big yes." He smiled at his wife.

“But Oppa!!" She protest.

“No buts." Hani gave up and wear it on. It is big enough to cover up her whole body except her long legs. Kris ushered her to go out. She glare at him then rolled her eyes without waiting for him, she immediately walk ahead leaving him behind with Ryan in her arms. Kris chuckled and play with the keys in his hands with Ryan's baby bag pack while walking. Soon, they heard Chanyeol's voice calling for them. The guys were already there sitting and chilling on the beach mat.

“Hyung, we're here!" He waves his hands. Hani walked along the sea while talking to Ryan still with Kris behind her being ignored.

“Ryan, is it your first time at the beach? Do you want to play with it?" Ryan looked amazed while watching the wide blue sea and the big waves coming over and over again. He laugh to himself and let out his cute voice saying something in his language.

“What are you saying, Ryan-ah?" Hani chuckled. She stop walking and let his feet touch the sand. He cri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter