Chapter 14

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ENJOY!!

 

Hani and Kris was left with the baby. Kris had lead Hani with the baby in her arms to his old room because she agreed to stay over for a day. Grandma Wu had given them the baby's things such as clothes and formula milk and she had said a few words of how to take care of the baby.

 

They had learned about Ryan from grandma Wu. Wu Ryan was born at January 6th. His mother was Chinese while his father was American. Ryan is 4 months old, he is a lovely and cute baby. Both of them were so happy.

 

They are currently lying on Kris' bed with the baby sleeping in the middle getting a nap. Kris too is already go to a deep slumber with his hand on Ryan's stomach. Hani was awake the whole time watching both her boys sleeping.

 

“I'm a mother." She smiled. “I will never ever leave you or let anything happen to you. Mommy promise you baby." She kissed his cheeks and sleep.

---

It was already night when Hani woke up. She looked beside her and smiled when she saw Ryan was placed on Kris' stomach. They are still sleeping. Hani laugh and shake her head. It's just been for a few hours but Ryan was already very fond of his new daddy. She kissed his cheeks and kiss her husband's forehead. She smiled widely and walked to the bathroom proceed to take a shower.

 

She stop her steps and bit her lips. “I have no cloths. What should I wear?" She looked down on her body and sighs. She walked to Kris' wardrobe and search for his cloths. “I hope he don't mind I'm taking his cloths." She pouted and found his white button down shirt.

 

It was long enough to cover her thighs so she grab it and a towel then she run to the bathroom. She got out after several minutes with her wet hair while the towel was place around her neck. She was only wearing his shirt to cover up her whole body but her legs.

 

*knock knock knock*

 

She walked to the door then she open it. “Hani?" Mrs. Wu smiled.

 

“Mama." She smiled back.

 

“I came to call for dinner. Seems like the princes are still sleeping."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter