Chapter 17

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ENJOY!!

 

School holidays are nearing, the 12 young CEOs had planned to go on a holiday together like they always do. 

 

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai were chilling in their Xiumin hyungs' cafe. 

 

“Hyung, let's plan something!" Baekhyun said. 

 

“Plan what?" Minseok answered.

 

“Vacation!" Sehun said with a happy smile.

 

“Yeah. It's summer is it? So any place in mind?" Minseok asked. He scan each of their faces with a raised brow.

 

“Uh uh, Maldives!" Chanyeol chirped.

 

“Oh yeah!" Kai cheered. Minseok nodded, satisfied with the suggested place. 

 

“Call the others tonight, my place." He said and Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai nod their head at the oldest' order. 

 

---

 

Kris was working on his paper in his office when his smart phone ringed. He sighed before touched the screen and move the phone to his right ear.

 

“Hey Kai, what do you want?" 

 

“Hyung, tonight at Umin hyung's place. We want to discuss something about this summer and we're having dinner there too."

 

“Oh, alright. I'll be there with Hani at 6." He hanged up and call Hani.

 

“Hey." He smiled after hearing the baby's voice in the background.

 

“Oh hey oppa." 

 

“Be ready at 5. I'll pick you up and we're going to Minseok's."

 

“Hmm? Why so sudden?" She asked. Kris could hear Ryan shouting so loudly and he couldn't help but chuckled. 

 

“The guys want to discuss something. What's up with my boy there?" 

 

“I don't know myself too, oppa. He had been doing this since you left to work this morning. I think he's singing." She laugh.

 

“Put this on video call, I want to see him." Hani does as she was told and Kris' face appear on her phone screen. She bring her phone in front of Ryan and chuckled. Ryan was awed seeing his Daddy on the screen. He stretched his arms wanting to reach for the phone. Kris smiled and waved to his son. 

 

“Hey Ryan!" 

 

“Ahh!" Ryan answered in his baby language. It's an adorable scene to see this. Hani cupped and laugh.

 

“Ryan, say hey Daddy." Hani said and Ryan giggled. Kris chuckled.

 

“Ryannn! Daddy will be back before 5 okay. Daddy miss you too. Don't make Mommy tired, okay? Be a good boy for me. Hani." He called. Hani turned her phone back and hum. 

 

He smiled. “I..No, it's okay. Take care of him. Don't worry, I'll be back later."

 

She nodded and smiled back. “Arasso. Take care too oppa. Bye" She waved her hand and smiled brightly to him. Kris' heart fluttered then he hang up.

 

‘I have to confess to her.' Kris thought.

 

-Night-

 

Kim Minseok's mansion.

 

“Sehun, help me here!" Luhan shouted. Luhan was asked to take care of baby Minjae by Eunmi, Minseok's wife who is currently cooking in the kitchen.

 

“Alright hyung!" Sehun dashed to his favorite hyung and helped with the things Luhan ordered him to.

 

The doorbell rang and Minseok's wife, Eunmi walked to the door to greet the new guests. Minseok, Chanyeol, and Tao are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter