Choices

Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I won't call you 'noona'!"

 

"You should or I'll tell your friends that we're fake!"

 

"Go ahead. Like you can get in touch with them!"

 

"Urgh! You're so annoying!"

 

 

It was their nth times arguing about Seunghyun should called Bom a 'noona' instead of 'Bom-ssi'. He was strongly denied the fact that she's a 'noona' because her behaviour was not showing a 'noona' act at all and he thought that also from mentally perspective he was a liiiiitle bit more mature than her. Just because he could drink coffee and she couldn't.

 

This morning they were coming to Bom's little brother, Mino and his group Winner's debut stage. With both hands carried plastic bags filled with foods they were heading to the backstage after a staff got them at the parking lot. Mino called her week ago told her to come and support him. She said yes immediatelly because of his family never made a visit to his practice time. Only said hi by the phone or he would made a quick visit at home.

 

"Noona!" Mino greeted Bom happily and hug her lightly before taking all the plastic bag and put it on the table.

 

"Oh.. Mino-ssi, you look great!" She mesmerized by how they dolled up her little brother.

 

"Of course I am.." Then he laughed stupidly. He managed to gather himself and introducing her to his group. "Yah, are you hitting on my sister?" He said to Seunghoon because he always pulled a move on her.

 

They were having a good time talking and joking (and flirting) and she forgot that she was actually came here with Seunghyun. She cursed herself and looking for him.

 

"Do you see my friend?"

 

"You forgot that you came here with him, don't you?" Teased Mino and earned a smack on his arm, "I think I saw him talking with Dara-noona."

 

"Dara? Sandara Park?"

 

"Yup, just outside."

 

She excused herself and as she expected he was standing on the hall talking with Sandara Park the infamous actress from YG company. They looked friendly with smiles plastered on their faces. She walked closer and Seunghyun noticed her, "are you done?" He asked.

 

"Not yet. What are you doing here?" She stole a glance to Sandara Park who gestured a small waved to her, she just replied it with a small smile.

 

"I talk with my friend. Do you know her?"

 

"Well yeah, of course. She's a famous actress."

 

"Hello, I'm Sandara Park!" She greeted her and offered a hand shake.

 

She looked at her hand for a second before shook it back, "I'm Park Bom," and without her acknowledgement from her brain she linked her arm to Seunghyun's. Sandara Park looking at how their arms linked and with a smile she was looking at Seunghyun in a question.

 

"She's my girlfriend. She's cute, isn't she?" He ruffled her bangs with his other hand. He saw her trying to hide her face from embarrassement. He sure she will probably knocked him off for ruffled her bangs if Sandara Park was not here.

 

"Oh! Congratulations!" She clapped her hands like it was a big deal, "You made a great couple!"

 

Bom felt happy by hearing Sandara Park's compliment. She was showing a little smile and exchanged gaze with Seunghyun for a second.

 

"Dara!" someome who looks like a staff called her, "come here for a second!"

 

"I better go before they nag at me. Hey, why don't we do a double date sometimes?"

 

"Sure!"

 

"Keep in contact. See you again, Park Bom-ssi." She waved goodbye happily while running.

 

"How do you know her?" Asked Bom in a curious mood, "you guys looked so friendly. I never saw you with a girl before. I thought you don't have a girl..friend?"

 

He leaned his side arm to a wall while Bom still clinging to his other arm. She squeezed his sleeve tightly he could even feel his skin got tighten. He kind of enjoyed her behaviour right now. He never knew that she could be this possessive. She was looking at him closely, waiting for an answer.

 

"She's Jaejoong's girlfriend."

 

"Oh...!" The grim on her face started to fade away, replaced by a smile, "why don't you tell me sooner?" She lightly slapped his arm.

 

He took her hands and pulled her on her waist, kept her body close to him.

 

"Yah, what are you doing?! People are looking at us!" She tried to break free from him but he tighten his hug on her waist.

 

"No one's here.."

 

She was looking to every side and he's right, no one's in the hall, "Still, let me go. It's suffocating!" She was struggling to get away from him but he just stayed still and looking at how cute she was. She looked up and saw him looking at her seriously with that deep gaze. And his next statement made her breathless..

 

 

 

"We.. Let's date for real."

 

 

 

##########

 

 

 

Chaerin remember she put the fabric inside the locker but now she couldn't find it. It was just a small piece of fabric but she thought it would make her new designed dress looked perfect with the small touched.

 

"What are you looking for?" Sun Hwa asked her after eyeing on how she turned her small locker upside down. There were so many things that scattered around her locker and she wondered how that things could even made it inside there.

 

"The red beaded fabric that I saved for a perfect time. God! Where are you? How could it's gone in this small piece of junk?!" She let out her anger by slamming the locker's door harshly.

 

Sun Hwa smirked, "I know where it is. But!" She cutted before Chaerin screamed in happiness, "treat me tonight!"

 

"Wherever, whatever you want it! Now, tell me where it is!!"

 

 

 

She was rushing to the fabric supply room and blissfully met with the person incharge. "Mrs. Wang! I left that here, right? Where is it?"

 

"Oh, Chaerin-ah! I thought you forget about it." She walk behind through the pilled of fabric and stopped in front of big blue box on the top of the table. She opened the box and shove her hand inside, pulled up a small brown wood trunk with flower craft on top of it.

 

"Here you go. You left it here years ago, so I put it inside." She gave chaerin the trunk and noticed that Chaerin's face turned pale, "Dear, are you okay?"

 

"Y..y..yes, Mrs. Wang. Glad I finally found the fabric that I left. See you around."

 

She quickly walked out from the room and looking for a bench outside for an air. She took a peek to the trunk she put beside her. She forgot that she left it there, too. It was all the memories she had with Youngbae. She opened the trunk and started to feel all the memories were back alive. The movie tickets, the photos, letter that she wrote but she never gave it to him, bracelet that she forcefully asked from him even if she knew that it was his favorite..

 

Everything was there..

 

She didn't know why she decided to kept them all instead of burn them. As the momories crept inside her head a pain rose again in her heart. She never knew that first love could be this hurtful. She never dreamt of this because all she asked for was only someone who will be a sweet memory for her youth. Because people said that first love lasts forever. But they didn't say about the pain that followimg behind.

 

She wiped her tears, the tears that screamed his name because she misses him so much. And just in time, her phone rings. She just looking at the screen and let it rang couple of times before it rings again.

 

"Why didn't you pick it up?!" She turned her head from the voice ahead. It was Seungri and as usual he waved energetically and ran to her. She quickly locked the trunk before he saw it.

 

"I was thinking about my classes but you interupted me!"

 

"Aigoo, you think too much! You'll get a wrinkle!"

 

Chaerin set her eyes on him, "but I wonder about that," pointing to his dark circles, "you never think or do something but you still got that."

 

"E-hey! Oppa had some job, too! So, do you still have class?"

 

"Not really. I think I'm gonna skip it. It's not an important class." She didn't has any desire anymore to attend a class after she saw the trunk. Even of this class actually quite important for her grade if she wants to get a recomendation for a fashion school in Paris.

 

"Come with me."

 

"To where?"

 

"Umm.. Shopping?"

 

"I love it! Wait here, I'll get my bags and stuff." She stood up and took a quick turn, "just.. Stay there!"

 

"O..arasseo!"

 

 

 

But Chaerin never let Seungri to bought her things. They went shopping together but never. Because she will never be a gold digger girl who jumped from one guy to another just to get things that they wanted. She thought if she let him bought things for her, means she was his property and she didn't want that. She didn't want a relationship, she just want to fill in the empty spot beside her.

 

Of course she knew that Seungri was totally nice and not a bad boyfriend material. But she still found it hard to replace Youngbae or to erased what she felt for him. She really wanted it, to be able to forget. But she just couldn't. They more she tried, the more she found herself unable to breathe.

 

She often heard from Seungri, he wanted her to be his. But everytime she wanted to just go with it. Everytime she already made up her mind, Youngbae always magically appeared. If not contacted her directly, she would heard it from a friend. Then she back again, made a distance again with Seungri.

 

But Seungri never gave up, he never left Chaerin just because she left him. He will always be by her side, because he knew that despite her fierce look, despite her party queen label. He knew that Chaerin was just a soft hearted and fragile girl that he wanted to protect. Everytime he held Chaerin, everytime Chaerin rock her body againts him, his feeling of wanting her just getting bigger and bigger.

 

Every girl just come and go before he met Chaerin. He would just a girl and left them in the morning or casually met them once in a while. But he felt connected to Chaerin. He even confused himself because he never wanted a relationship. For him relationship was just too boring and non challanging.

 

He looked at Chaerin, even the way she picked a dress for herself was amazing for him. Her eyes would turned so focus and her lips slightly open like she was thinking about how making this world a better place. And she has her own thought and would only asked him couple of times. Not like any other girls he met, they would clinging over him, asking all the time. So tiring..

 

"Can you wrap this and that black dress for me?" Said Chaerin to the employee. She nodded politely to Chaerin.

 

"You're done? Quite fast?"

 

"Nothing much catch my attention." She sat beside him and crossed her legs, checking her eyeliner from the reflection of her phone.

 

"Oppa, can we get a frozen yoghurt after this?"

 

"Sure. My..."

 

"Wait wait wait.." Chaerin cutted him, "don't you dare to say that you have a friend who opens a frozen yoghurt shop around here!"

 

He blinked his eyes rapidly while looking to the ceiling.

 

She laughed histerically, "Oppa! Is everyone in Korea is your friend?!"

 

"It's called connection, Chaerin! And you need to have a lot connection, too! Just like me!"

 

She looked at him in disbelief, "yeah, right.."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter