First Meeting

Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. Beep..

 

A repeated alarm sound echoed through the room. Her hand stretched trying to find her phone with a close eyes, but it wasn't on her reach. With a glued eyes she searched through a pile of clothes on the floor. Her phone was blinking below her blouse and she turned it off immedietally. Then threw herself back to the bed.

 

 

Ding dong.. Ding dong..

 

She grunted. What now, she thought.

 

 

Bang bang bang!

 

The unpatient guest banging her door. Mixed it with the bell.

 

 

She walked unpleasently after wearing anything she could grabbed and opened the door.

 

 

"Geez, Noona! What were you doing last night?! You look so... wrecked!"

 

She couldn't see clearly but she knew from his voice, it belongs to her brother. He walked passed her and made his way to the couch over cans of beer and bottles of soju everywhere.

 

"Appa wants you to be in the company by noon. Get ready!"

 

She massage her head, got a water from the fridge and 'passed out' on the dining table.

 

"Yah, noona! Wake up! I'll get in trouble if you're not there!"

 

"Aaahh....! So noisy!" She shoot a death glare to her brother.

 

He stepped closer to her, "you know, Noona. It's between me and you, one of us need to handle the company. And it's obviously won't be me 'coz I have no interest of it. So now, Noona, please move your lazy to the bathroom and get ready. Okay? I'll clean the room. I'll make it super clean. Don't worry."

 

Once again she gave him a look and left for a quick shower before her head exploded from his noisy voice. She dressed casually with jeans and blouse but her heels was a killer. Put a shades on and took her Versace bag.

 

She stepped outside her room and like he promised before, he really cleaned it. She could even smelled something delicious from the kitchen.

 

"Your breakfast is ready, Noona!" He shouted.

 

 

"A cup of ramen?"

 

"This is the only food that I found in here! I fried an egg, too!"

 

She had no choice but eat it. Mino was busy with his phone but still paying attention to his sister. His sister knew his dream was to be in the entertainment industry, to be an idol. He loved to sing and dance. Since he was a kid, he always dance in front of the family, entertaining them. Especially when he saw their father was tired from working in the office.

 

And because she knew it, because she knew how hard Mino had been working in to his dream. She had to gave up her own dream and she had no choice but to inherited their father company. Well although she never really paid attention to it.

 

Thanks to her father connection she at least could graduated from college eventhough the only thing she did was shopping and partying everyday. Since a year ago, she said she would focus on the company with an exchanged her parents would let her live alone, then she got it. She got an luxurious officetel in Apgujeong.

 

"Are you done? Do you need anything else, Noona?"

 

She shooked her head, "Let's go. Do you bring a car?"

 

"Of course! I'm using Mom's car.."

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa.....!" Bom shouted happily, ignoring some staff who greeted her. Mino dropped her off and made sure she was getting inside the building after handling over the car key to the security.

 

"Oh, Bom-ah.. You're here.." He greeted her with a big warm smile that always made her flutter. He has been her crush since she was still a five years old girl. He is Lee Dong Wook, his father was a friend of Bom's father and now he is working as a Head Chief on this company.

 

"Oppa, how are you?"

 

"It's "how are you", kiddo. Where have you been? You need to learn to lead this company, you know?"

 

"Ehem, I'm not a kiddo! I'm a grown up woman now! Besides, I have you, I don't need to learn anything.." She linked her arm to him. He just smiled. They walked side by side.

 

 

"You know what's the better idea, Oppa?"

 

"What is it?"

 

"Let's get married, then you'll inherit this company and I don't have to do anything since you're already good!"

 

He slammed a packed of files to her head, "this kiddo, always talking about marriage. Do you think married is that easy? And I'm not gonna marry you."

 

"Why?! Why, Oppa? Why you're not gonna marry me? Do you have a girlfriend? Is she prettier than me? Does she has a killer body like me?"

 

Dong Wook laughed hearing her last sentence, "Come on, your father is waiting."

 

"Answer me, Oppa. Who is she? I want to know. Oppa.. Oppa wait for me. Tell me who she is..!"

 

"Why?"

 

"So I could smacked her."

 

"Yah!"

 

She was pouting and had a sad eyes, made him felt guilty for shouting. He sighed and leveled their faces, "Still so cute.."

 

"Who? Me? I'm cuter than her, right?" She was back to her annoying self and Dong Wook knew it will be an endless attack from her.

 

 

 

 

She was sitting nonchalantly on the couch inside her father's office. Dong Wook sat beside her and in front of her were Mr. Park and his secretary aka Bom's favourite eonni, Kim Hee Seon. She was the one who taught her about make-up, told her how to walk in a heels. Her mother was always too busy to teach her those things.

 

"You know why you're here. So, from today. You'll learn about this company, and how to run this company from these two people here. No more running away."

 

"So, Oppa and Eonni will always stay by my side? Like every day and..night?" She threw a devilish glance to Dong Wook, made Hee Seon chuckled and her father hissed.

 

"Even if I let you be with him, he won't accept you, Bom-ah.."

 

"Appa!"

 

"Why, why? Why are you calling me so loud when I was here.."

 

They then talked about some plans and company things that Bom couldn't understand even if she wanted to.

 

"And also, Bom. You'll leave the officetel and back to home."

 

"What? No! You promise me if I work.."

 

"But you broke your promise and you just partying everyday! Do you think I didn't know that? Dong Wook you arrange the moving.."

 

"Yes, I will."

 

"Appa.. Appa, you promised.." She plead.

 

"End of discussion."

 

Everyone left the room but Bom. She glued to the couch while Mr. Park back to his table and examining some documents. She definately won't give up on her officetel. Living alone was one of her dream, and now they'll take it back. No, she won't allow it.

 

"I won't change my mind. Stop being grumpy."

 

"I'm not! And that officetel is my rights! You gave it to me!"

 

"Hee Seon is waiting for you. Get out."

 

"Appa.. Appa, please.." She almost got her kneel down but she still think about her pride. Sure her pride was more expensive than the officetel.

 

"I won't change my mind. You need to come back so you can study more about business and housework."

 

"Housework?!"

 

"As an adult woman it's also time for you to think about marriage."

 

She was in a total shock, she couldn't close and automatically stood up from her sit. Her hands were flying to everywhere trying to say things she couldn't say.

 

"Get out. I have a lot of work here."

 

"Appa, shireo!"

 

 

 

##########

 

 

 

"Oh, you're back! My precious daughter!"

 

"Eomma, Eomma, Eomma.. Eomma, did you know Appa will do this?" She was bombing her mother with some more questions. Mrs. Park who was just came back from a business trip in Japan just listen to her. Of course she knew all of her husband plan. And she was also thinking about pulling her daughter back so she could controlled Bom about her party habit.

 

"No hug or kiss?" Mrs. Park .

 

"Eommaaaaa..... Eomma, please tell Appa that I will be more responsible. I want my officetel back.. Eomma, puh-lease.."

 

"Your father is tired, Bom. Eomma is tired, too. We want to retire as soon as possible. And we need you to handle the company."

 

"My officetel has nothing to do with it. I promise, Eomma. I promise.." She deeply pouted her bottom lips and had the cat in the boots eyes.

 

Mrs. Park sighed, "Let's do it like this. In three months, if you could show us a progress that we want, you'll get your officetel back. No, I'll give you a penthouse."

 

Three months? Three months?! Bom's thought was full of calculations. She rapidly blinked her eyes.

 

"But.." Mrs. Park continued, "If you couldn't reach our standarts you need to repeat the process. In another six months."

 

Mrs. Park tried to hold her laughs by seeing her daughter's confuse face.

 

"Deal?" She challenge Bom.

 

P..pent..house for my own self?

 

"D.. Deal!"

 

 

 

##########

 

 

 

"This much?!" She gasped when she saw a pile of books on her desk.

 

"You can start with these two.." Hee Seon shoved a big and thick books about business.

 

Bom couldn't believe what she saw and froze. hung open and she barely could felt if her soul was still inside her body.

 

"I'll leave it here. I got works to do. I'll check on you later, okay?" Hee Seon giggled when Bom still stayed froze on her spot.

 

 

She fell back on her chair. After gaining her conciousness back with a grumble she open the first book. Even by reading the title already gave her a headache. She carelessly opened every page quickly without reading its content.

 

"Anhae! I'm not doing it! Sirheo!"

 

 

 

 

 

Bang! Bang!

 

Without hestitation she speed walk to a red sport car on the lobby. She opened the door and got inside in a flash.

 

"What the hell, Eonni?" Said the girl who picked her up.

 

"Just.. Drive..!"

 

 

 

She parked the car on the parking lot of Ritz Carlton Hotel. She was in the middle of her sleep when Bom called her and asked her to pick her up. Bom followed her to her room with an obvious pout.

 

"What is this? Are you having a party or vandalism last night, Chaerin-ah?" She commented when she saw a total destruction on the room. Chaerin was known as a party queen around Gangnam and Itaewon. Because her brother owning several big clubs around the area, and it's always a full service for her. You could tell that Chaerin was Bom's party buddy.

 

Chaerin just giggled and went straight to her room. Bom followed but when she saw a leg beneath the blanket she made a quick turn to the living room.

 

Bom met her around a year ago, since then they became a really good friend. Chaerin was a lot younger than Bom but she has a lot to offer to Bom including securities a friend could give. They shared every little detail of their lives, she even knew that Chaerin has a mole on her right . Not anyone notice it because she used to cover it with powder.

 

 

 

"Want to order something, Eonni? I'm starving.." She came out after changing her heels to a slippers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter