FINALE - PART 1

Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you for everything." She hugged Don earnestly. Now that she's not taking a part of the company, the twins no longer worked for her but she made sure that they got a positions on the company.


"Noona.." Bom surprised, it was the first time she heard him called her that, "now I can call you, Noona, right?" She chuckled and nodded.


He closed the gap between them, cupped her cheek, she knew where it's gonna lead. She rested her hand on his chest and let him kissed her for the last time. To be honest, Don had feelings for her but never he tried to made his dream came true. As they parted, both of them smiled and hugged once again. She could felt it, though.





She's leaving for Macau later that day, had a plan to meet Stanley and Mr. Tanaka. And maybe had a litte farewell to every corner she ever been to. But there's something that bother her mind. Her brain kept thinking about a person who said that he had nothing to do but he was nowhere to be found in the last three weeks. Not that she's expecting him to be around but what kind of man not holding onto his own words.


"Oppa, can you do me a favor?" She called Dongwook while packing.


"Sure. What is it?"


"Can you help me find an apartment? Around Apgujeong or Cheongdam maybe?"


"Sure! I'm around the area now. I can stop by the real estate agent. Is that okay?" It looked like he spoke to another person.


"What, Oppa?"


"Ah, I talked to Seunghyun, I'm with him now."


Bom froze in mid air between her luggage and the closet. She could felt her heart racing, "ah, really? What you guys doing?"


"Just dropped Tae Hee on her yoga class and maybe snooping around sport shops but since you called.."


"Ah.. I'm not in hurry, Oppa. I'm going to Macau for some times, don't you remember?"


"I know that." There's silence but then he laughed, "ah, you're going to Macau!" He intentionally talked louder. This was so unlike Park Bom, she prolonged their conversation on the phone. Usually she would only said what she wanted to say and cut. He chuckled and again pressed the word Macau, asked her how long she's gonna stay and repeated what she just answered.


"Yah, Seunghyun. Did you hear that? She wants you to come with her to Macau."


Bom bewildered, "O..oppa! That's not what I'm saying!" She could heard his voice on the other line but not clear.


"He said he'll come if you ask him in person." The brothers were laughing.


"Ugh! I hate you, Oppa! And tell him to stop dreaming!"


She threw her phone to the bed furiously. Felt frustrated by herself because of her Oppa's joke. Like seriously why she would want Seunghyun to be there. There are so many things she would do and to find someone who will stay by her side is on the last number of her priorities.



##########



Stanley welcomed her with a spread arms, "how's everything? Good, right? Ready to have fun?" He took her luggage to the car.


"I'm not here to have fun!"


"Ouch. Is Park Bom not a clubber again?" He , opened the door and let her sat comfortably on the passenger seat.






"Miss Park," Mr. Tanaka shook hands with her. The next morning she came ti visit him. She sat on the couch of her previous office. Nothing much changed and she felt nostalgic about it.


"So, how you have been?"


She chuckled, responded to his question, "well, my family still have grudge to me. And I'm scrapping from the bottom again to rebuild the company with my brother's help. And I will resign, soon. Since the beginning this is just not my world."


"What are you going to do then?"


"Um.." She laughed to herself, "yeah, that's.."






She left after took some of her belongings on the office. After pit ot on her room she came down to the swimming pool. Even when she was in charge of the hotel before she never use the facilities, now she even could laid down on the bench, sun bathing, drinking margaritas. What a life, she thought while smiling. And maybe she could get a massage after this. If only Chaerin's here, it would be perfect. She pouted, Park Bom was friendless.


"You changed expression multiple times in a minute. Wow.."


Bom opened her eyes and look through from her sunglasses. Quickly covered herself with towel when she saw Seunghyun sat on the bench next to her. She let an obvious sigh then turned her body to the other side. She's not even surprised that he's here. That made her surprised.


"Hey, don't give me that cold back. Only your legs will get tanned if you stay like that."


She's not answering but slowly wriggled her body to somehow cover her legs, too, but it's failed. Seunghyun chuckled saw her larva figure then approached her, sat on the tip of the bench he pulled the towel on her face and told her, "have a good rest, today. Tomorrow I'll see you at 11 in you room."

 

“Who says?!” she lowered the towel on her face and shout at him but he didn’t care about it and kept walking away from her. She was fuming between mad and shy, quickly walked inside her room, tried to forget the fact that he was here at the same place with her. Still pissed her off how he could found her here. She closed the bathroom door and saw her reflection on the mirror. Her face was still red because of nobody knew what the reason was. She buried it on her palm and murmured.

 

“You. Park Bom. Has more important stuff to take care and shouldn’t worry about him at all.” She convinced herself on the mirror. Chaerin had set a blind date for her, believe it or not, she just said yes right away. And what kind of person agreed to flew from Los Angeles just to blind dated her in Macau.

 

They supposed to meet at the hotel restaurant at 8 p.m and she already made herself ready since an hour before. Not that she was excited about it, she just needed to distract her mind away. The simple summer short dress in soft pink colored made her look like a real woman, she thought by herself and smiled to it. She was very curious about her blind date, Chaerin didn’t give any clue and earlier she just told her that he will wait at the table by the window in black shirt.

 

In a slight she could found the man Chaerin had mention, she walked carefully to him who his back faced her. He was looking at his phone and she approached him, “excuse me, are you Chaerin’s friend?”

 

He turned his head to her and she automatically melted by his sweet smile, he stood up, “you must be Park Bom.”

 

He was very tall and if she’s not wearing heels she would fit perfectly on his chest, she snapped out of her fantasy, “yes, I am.” She returned his smile and offered her hand.

 

“I’m Eric. Eric Moon.”

 

Only they knew why there were only small laughs and awkward gaze exchanged between them. Eric started telling about himself as her request. He moved to L.A. on junior high school and been staying there since, occasionally came to Seoul and owns a small agency-who knows what small is small-in L.A. and he mostly handle athletes. Been single since forever because he practically awkward with girls. But bravely confessed that he fell in love with Bom since Chaerin show him her photos and videos.

 

“Videos?! What videos?!” Bom panicked. Could it be her drunk behavior or about her almost making the whole house burn after cooking on the kitchen.

 

“Your secrets are safe with me.” Chuckled came after he said that.

 

“Heol! That’s not fair! I don’t know anything about you.”

 

“Well, you can ask me anything. I’ll answer it as honest as possible. For you..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter