FINALE - PART 2

Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the way to their next destination was so awkward plus she got a lot of messages from Eric. Why did she feel like she was cheating behind her boyfriend and who is her boyfriend right now if she really has it. Seunghyun was not trying to know why she was always on her phone since the skywalk. He knew his portion even if he really wanted to snapped her phone and threw it outside the cab.

 

Without hesitation he put an arm around her when they arrived at their last destination. An Italian restaurant at The Venetian.

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked when she saw his unhappy face.

 

“There’s an error and our table is not ready, yet. We need to wait for another hour.”

 

“Oh, really? It’s okay, I’m not that hungry, yet.”

 

“If we’re willing to wait they’ll give us a free voucher to ride the gondola.”

 

“That’s awesome! I want to ride it!”

 

 

 

 

“Whoa.. it’s moving!”

 

The oarswoman started rowing the gondola slowly through the canals as they found themselves more comfortable as the ride goes on with the serenade sang by the lady. It felt very romantic in different kind of way. It was a very nice and smooth ride until the oarswoman told them to kiss, “if two people kiss underneath a bridge while on gondola then their love will be eternal.”

 

Bom choked when she heard that and quickly corrected her, “we’re not a couple.”

 

 

“You obviously are. Don’t be shy!”

 

“I think she won’t stop telling us to do until we did it,” whispered Seunghyun playfully.

 

“You wish!”

 

“Here comes the bridge!” as she slow down the ride both were just stayed silent on their seats, “Oh, no, you missed it!”

 

“I told you we’re not..”

 

But the oarswoman said again, “But don’t worry, we have another last bridge in a minute. I’ll make sure that I row it ve~ry slow..”

 

 

With Seunghyun’s hand on her waist narrowing the gap between them by drew her closer she knew that he definitely will do something crazy. And suddenly she remember his confession earlier, that made she felt her face became warm.

 

“Here comes the last bridge!”

 

If she had to, she will push him off the gondola and made the gondola upside down if he dare landed his lips on her, she gathered all of her power to do that but it was all gone when he became as gentleman as ever pulled her close and tenderly kissed her temple. Of course his decision to only kiss her temple made the oarswoman disappointed but he just wanted to tell her that he knew his boundaries and respect whatever their relationship now.

 

The gondola pulled over. It was a short ride but it really made Bom felt complicated. They took a small walk to some stores before finally able to get in to the restaurant. They were enjoying their dinner with a small talk between the times. Seunghyun asked her, “So, what do you do now? Do you have any plan about what you wanna do?”

 

Bom pressed her lips into a thin line, “you’re the nth person who asked me that, Mister.” Then let out a sigh. She put down her fork after finishing the dessert. “What about you, Seunghyun. Still doing music?”

 

He nodded, “that’s part of my life.”

 

She hesitated for a moment, “tell me you won’t laugh at me. You’re the first person that I’ll tell.”

 

“I won’t. What is it?”

 

“I want to be a piano teacher.”

 

Bom was waiting for reaction from Seunghyun but he was still in silent focus on her, like he knew that she was about to say something else. “Not just a piano teacher but I want to have a music academy.” She said with a sparkling eyes and finally Seunghyun smiled at her, “that’s nice, Bom. You should really do it. I’m hundred-percent with you.”

 

She couldn’t be happier about his opinion. She remember playing a piano for him. It was a piece from Yiruma that they both really like.

 

“That’s not stupid?”

 

“Of course it’s not! Where do you want to open it, Seoul? I know a Hyung that run a music shop, maybe we can get any advices from him. And I have the perfect place for you if you..”

 

“Wait wait wait, slowly, Seunghyun. It’s just a.. dream. I don’t.. Maybe not in a short period of time.”

 

Seunghyun smiled to comfort her, tried to tell her that what she told him is fine and no one to judge right now. Her past gave her no chance to live as she wish for and since now he want her to live the life she wants.

 

 

 

“Thank you for staying with me today.” Seunghyun took her to her room.

 

“I’m not staying with you, I’ll stay in my room.” Pointing to the door behind them and smiling goofily.

 

He chuckled while putting both of his hand on his jeans pocket. And they were in silence for seconds. Seunghyun had so many things to say but he didn’t want to ruin the moment. Today was a perfection and if there’s no tomorrow, he want the memory to be as beautiful as today.

 

“So, good.. night?” she said with a slight of anticipation.

 

“Good night.” He walked backwards leaving her who slowly opened her suites door and walked inside. He heard the door being closed and sighed heavily. Combing his hair to the back of his head he tried to make himself in ease. But his nerve pushed him the other way round when she opened her door in a flash after he banged it.

 

Bom stepped backward only to let him walked in. The door was closed and left them standing apart with locked gaze waiting for any of them decided what fate will do. She was holding onto the edge of the sofa, watching him getting closer and placed his palm on her left cheek. The moment where both were gasping for air, feeling each other’s existent as a toxic.

 

Her left hand grab the wrist of the hand on her cheek and impatiently pulled him over by the neck with her other hand. She landed her lips on him, and he responded to it. They were hungrily kissed each other, he pulled her waist over him, closing the gap and without wasting the time his hand slid over inside her clothes, roughly caressing her back and squeezing her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter