160517

Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eonni..!" Chaerin shoutout loud when she saw Bom came out from the hotel lobby. She didn't care enough to put up a manner because she missed her so much. Bom cancelled their supposed to be date three times!


"You're such an evil. You ditched me!" She showered her with complaints right after she sat inside the car.


"Your wife is so impatient, huh?"


"Just pretend that you're listening. It'll be alright, soon." And he earned a smack on the thigh.


"So, where are we going?"


"Teddy Oppa's club of course! G-Dragon is having a private VIP party for fanclub members tonight and I'm one of them. Definitely." Bom rolled her eyes. "I saw that!" Added Chaerin, followed by their laughs.


Yes, she needed it. Three weeks of horror divorce trials killed her already beside companies problems. Don and Deuk already got them table prepared. Bom made them sat even if they felt uncomfortable around Seungri and Chaerin at first.


"Just stay here, don't go to the crowd." Warned Seungri and Chaerin willingly nodded.



"Oh my God!" Bom screamed when she noticed something. Juice on the table. No excessive dance. Sat quietly. "Are you pregnant?!"


The couple grinned sheepishly to her then nodded in excitement. "Three months!" Shouted Seungri among the noises. Bom gasped, and hug her in a flash. "Congratulations you both! Why haven't you tell me?"


"You know, old talk. We're just make sure the baby is healthy before telling the world. I'm about to tell you earlier but I forgot. Sorry, Eonni.."


Bom waved her hand, told her to not think about that. She's just happy that both the baby and the mother were healthy. She stole a glance to Seungri and he looked very happy while watching his wife having fun to G-Dragon's performance.





Alcohol intoxicated her blood already and made her loose. Groved along to the music with her favorite Don by her side made her feel so happy. All problems drove away and she just wanted to had some fun. They were in an intimate moment when Seunghyun walked to their table in all stoned expression. He was here to support G-Dragon along with other friends, too. Don tried to broke free from Bom but she held him tight. Even initiated to kiss him again on the lips when Seunghyun already sat with them.


By the time. She drank more. Made out more. Laughed more. Really didn't care about her surroundings. To be told they were like half having in that dimmed light. Seunghyun's gaze never left Bom even if he talked with Seungri. When Bom practically sat on Don's lap to have more intimate time he jumped off and stopped them. He pulled her away even if she said no and groaned. She pulled away from him but he's too strong for her.


Seunghyun threw her to a wall and even if Bom was drunk enough she could feel that he was angry. She was too wasted to fought him back, she tried so hard to standing on her feet. Whether he hit her or cussed her for behaving like that she had no intention too stopped him. But he surprised her, instead of doing every bad thing he could have done, he hugged her.


"Hajima.." He whispered to her. Even if the music sound was loud enough she could heard him clearly, "mianhae, it's my fault. Don't do that again.."


Next thing she knew, she's already on the passenger seat next to Seunghyun. The way out from the club looked like a dream motion, so fast and blurry. She felt drowsy. Seunghyun put her seat back when they're on the red light so she could sleep. her hair and slowly she drifted away.






She woke up by the smell of food. She looked around her surrounding and sure that she was in her hotel room. But where the smell came from, she curious and took an unsteady steps out of her room.


"Hi. You're awake.."


Seunghyun greeted her with a smile and pulled a chair for her to sit. Without much thought she sat and he took a sit accross her.


"I requested the chef to make this hangover soup. He laughed when I asked him, he said I'm the first one who requested it."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter