151223

Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Merry Christmas !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Ever since Seunghyun came and told her that he knew what he wanted now, that he wanted to be with her, that he was sorry for being such a jerk to her, Bom was beyond happy. She didn't carw anymore what will happen on the christmas eve party because Seunghyun will be there and they will go public about their relationship.


Bom would suddenly jumped in excitement or giggled when she remember about him. It was so weird because grumpy Bom was gone and people Round her silently wished it will last forever.


"Noona!" Mino walked up on the stairs to get her. Everyone was ready and waited for her downstair. Bom checked herself once again when Mino opened the door, "ippeo, ippeo.. You're pretty.."


She was just giggling then link her arm on him while walking down the stairs.


"Don't laugh too much. I'm scared. It's so unlike you.."


"Naega waeyong..?"


"Ah! Stop it! Now, aegyo?!"


"Wae? Wae? Wae?"


"Ah! Aaahh! Aaaaahhh!!"

 

 

 


The ballroom was already filled with guests when Park family arrived. They politely greeted people around then sat on their table. Next to their table was Lee's. Some of the guests must be already could guess about the rumour of the merging companies. Some were congratulating them.


Bom stayed calm and low. Focus on the plate in front of her. Her eyes would wandered once in a while, looking for Seunghyun. And she constanly checked on her phone in case she missed any texts or phone calls from him.


Without being aware that now Jinwook sat beside him, she hummed along to the christmas song that being played on the ballroom.


"You look happy."


Once she knew it was Jinwook she suddenly stopped humming and rolled her eyes. Actually she couldn't denied his charm with his sparkling eyes and sweet smile. But when she remembered how bad his behaviour it made her felt remorsed.


"Sst.. I'll tell you a secret why I'm veeeery happy tonight."


He reacted by wriggling his eyebrows.


She looked around before told him, "because Seunghyun will come."


He slowly nodded while giving her a smile, "ah, really? But, where is he? I didn't see him."


"He's still on the way."


Once again he nodded.


"Let's see if he'll come."

 

 

 

 

She was restless because it looked like the main attraction of thos dinner show was about to begin, the announcement of their engagement, but Seunghyun was not found. She called him, bit he didn't answer. She got the feeling that something was not right and Jinwook knew why. Because he kept giving her an unreadable smile.


"Do you know.." She tried to ask Jinwook but she was too nervous and panic.


"What?"


She regained herself, "Seunghyun. Do you know where he is?"


"Stop worrying about him. Just focus about us."


She startled, "us? There is no 'us'. We will not gonna happen."


With him ignoring her words she sneakly walked out of the room. Still tried to call him.


'Halo.'


"Yaaahh!" She freaked out when he finally answered, "where are you?! Quickly come here!"

 


For couple of seconds there were only silence.

 


'I'm sorry..'

 


"What do you mean?"

 


"Where are you? Where are you, Seunghyun-a?!"

 


'I'm.. really.. sorry..'

 


He cut the phone.

 


"Yah! Seunghyun!" She frantically tap her phone, called him again but he didn't answer.


She was trembling, shaking. She was lost for a moment.


"Miss Park." Someone c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter