151208

Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:  sorry, it's just a short one..

 

 

Seunghyun stunned by the road when he saw the news about unconfirmed merging between two big companies in South Korea. They even mentioned about the possibility of marriage between the heirs. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He continued to walked down the road. He stopped by in front of a boutique which is showing a beautiful gawn by the window display. He smiled, imagining how beautiful Bom will look with that dress.


But he wasn't minding to stopped by the shop because he's already late for his lunch date with Bom.


"Hi.." He greeted her, kissed her temple. Then sit beside her.


"So, how's Keiko.."


"Kengo takes care of her, I think she'll be fine now. Thanks for asking."


"Why are you sound so formal." She said irritatedly.


He knew she was joking but he still could sense negative vibes on it.


"I haven't properly say sorry about that night.." He looked at her genuinely, "I'm really sorry, babe.." He carefully held her hand.


"I'm still upset when I remember about that Seunghyun. You deceived me. Even right now, if I don't have to I wouldn't have lunch with you. But there's more important thing right now. About us.."


"I know."


"I clearly said it, I want to be with you. But you didn't say anything." She sighed, "do you even love me?"


"Of course I love you!"


"So?"


Their conversation was interrupted by the waitress who placed their order. And he suggested for them to eat first. But Bom's appetite was gone since Seunghyun acted like an .


"Baby, please eat. You're losing weight, aren't you?"


"You don't have to consider about me."


"Fine. I'll eat by myself."


So they just stay silent. Seunghyun ate his steak and Bom with her phone browsing some new arrival bags on her favourite boutique instagram. But even if her eyes were on the screen actually her mind was on another dimension. Christmas was only a week away, and she knew even if her father hadn't say anything to her, that Jinwook's plan for christmas eve already been approved by her father.


"I don't want it.." She mumbled.


Seunghyun turned his head to her, she was leaning on the wall looking straight to her phone but he could see her teary eyes. Then a tears fell on the side of her face but she quickly erased it.


"Babe.." He cupped her cheek but it only made Bom wanted to cry harder. She tried hard to held it, even if it's a luxury restaurant it's lunch time now so the restaurant was pretty packed. She bit her lips to prevent the tears from falling.


"Come here.." He rested her head on his shoulder, "don't cry. I know I'm wrong, I'm sorry. We'll find a way, okay?"


"Help me.."


"What do you want me to do?"

 


He took her to his place, to served her a warm tea and to talked. They sat next to each other. Her perfume slowly filled the air as the silent grew bigger. She slowly reached for his hand, his thumb caressed her soft hand that creeped inside her hand, looking for a warmness.


"I'm scared, Seunghyun.."


"Me too. I'm afraid I couldn't protect you."


"You don't have to protect me. Just take me away and we can figure out things together."


He remained silent.


"It won't be that easy, Bom-ssi.."


"Nothing's come easy. But if stay through together.."


"I don't know." He cut her and it made her hurt. It sounded like he didn't want to fight for her. She tried to looked into his eyes but she couldn't find hope in there.


"Seunghyun.." She forced his face to looked at her. "Are you giving up on me? On us?"


"No way! You're the best that ever happened in my life..!"


"So? Is it that hard to make the decision?"


"It's not just about us."


"Who else? Keiko?"


He sighed and looked away from her. He didn't like it that Keiko pulled into this conversation. Even if he couldn't even lie to himself that he was still thinking about her every possible minute. He grabbed the cigarette and lit it on.

 


"It's her, isn't it?"


He blew out the smoke out of his mouth, gave her a cold back.


"You still love her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter