Upcoming Disaster

Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! Thank you so much for all of new readers!
Welcome to TopBom land! Kkkkk..
Even if i'm really apreciated it, I would love to read ur comments!
Don't be passive! And show me your love!
Yes, I'm a for love. I need a lot of love! KKkkk..
I'm just being crazy lately.. LUV ya!! XoXo..!!

 

hello, ikonics!!!!

 


_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Tipsi Club Re-Opening Party
November 28, Gangnam

 

Bom massage her forehead after reading the invitation she got from Teddy. It's been almost two weeks since she's avoiding Seunghyun. And by this invitation she had no other option than to meet him at this event. Right after she thought about him, a message came in from him.

'What time should I pick u?'

It's not that she didn't want to meet him. She missed him so much it really killed her. But she couldn't get away from her parents, from their one side decision to merge this company with Jinwook Oppa's company. They had a 'friendly' family meeting a week after that. She talked to Jinwook privately.

"Why should I reject this deal, Bom? It's a good thing for both companies."

The headache was getting stronger after she reminiscing about that conversation they had.

'I miss u. U're coming, ryt?'

A message came in again from Seunghyun.

'Of course I'm coming. I miss u, too. Dinner first?'

'Sure! I'll pick u at 7. Can't wait to see u!'

 

 


She's about to fly when she saw Seunghyun waiting for him already in front of the house. What made her more happy was that he wore the Tom Ford suit she gave for his birthday. She threw herself to him and he got her tightly. Not wanting her to get cold because of her dress he quickly opened the car's door for her.

"Hey, beautiful." He lean over for a kiss and she didn't refuse it. Yes, she missed that soft lips of him on hers.

She put her hand on his neck to pulled him closer. "I miss u.." She said between their kisses. But the heat atmosphere should be stopped when a grumbling voice from someone's stomach suddenly be heard.

They both giggled and got away from each other. Bom cleaned a lipstick stain on his face, "oh, I shouldn't wear it first."

Seunghyun was looking at her. How the smeared lipstick on her face, and her plum lips, with a perfect combination of her overly exposed cleavage and the smooth skin of her thigh, made his heart racing this much. For the first time ever, he had an urge of her. He wants her.

He gulped at the thought.

"What's wrong?" She asked, fixing her makeup with a hand mirror on her hand.

Maybe because they hadn't met for too long. Maybe because he missed him. But his body react faster than his brain. He went for her lips again and he kissed her even more passionly than before. She was taken aback at first, but when Seunghyun grob her she couldn't help the sensation she's been waiting for so long. Finally, she thought.

As their lips and tongues trying to be dominant over each other his hand trailing under her tiny dress, crept inside it and squeeze her . She let out a moan, threw her head back and he took the moment to explore her neck. He inhaled her scent and it made him aroused more.

"Oh, God.." she groan with a hoarse voice. He barely touch her womanhood but she sure she's getting wet down there. The way he gave a little pressure and scratch with his nails on her sent her a wave of undescribable pleasure.

Will their first time to be a car ? She kept thinking about that while his magic mouth and hands working over her. At this point her dress already crumpled on her belly. and s exposed for him.

"Seung.. Aaahh.. Oh God.. Ummhh.." She grabbed onto his head, arched her back like giving him all of her s to him.

"Oh God.." The feeling of his mouth on her s, , , even put a little bite on her s sent her away. It's been so long since she felt herself to be pleasured by man.

"Seung..un..ah..ah.."

But suddenly he's like being snatched from the heaven when he heard her voice, once again she was calling his name again, then he stopped. Bom confused why he suddenly stopped then resting his forehead on her soulder. Their breathing sound filled the room inside the car. Slowly Seunghyun pulled himself away from her.

"Sorry..." said Seunghyun with a close eyes.

She heard that tiny voice, and quickly covered herself again. She was confused, she did nothing too aggresive or something like that. She's just follow the rhythm of his move but why did he suddenly stop.

He got out of the car, lean his body on it and took a deep breath. He still could feel his twitching down there. He hit the car and it made Bom shocked inside.

"What's wrong?" She got off, too, and walked to his side.

He looked at her and placed his palm on her cheek, "I'm sorry, I.." He sighed, and put another palm on her cheek, his head bowed down and she could saw a dissapointment on his face, too. She caressed his hand. No matted how much she wanted it, she knew she should wait for him. It's a little embarrassing but if he's still not ready, what else she could do.

She gave him a hug, "it's okay. I'm okay.." Somehow she still could feel his on her belly. She took a deep breath, shooing dirty thoughts off of her head.

You ert, girlfriend! She thought inside.

 

 

 

They arrived at the club a little bit too late, the opening ceremony had been down and everybody mostly already high. Seunghyun held her tightly and brought her to the table where he saw Teddy, Chaerin and some of their gangs. Teddy had just making a bomb drink when Bom sat at the available spot. Seunghyun took two glasses of champagne and gave them to Bom.

He snuggled his nose to her nape and gave her a light kiss. He still tried to say sorry to her, she realized it and caressed his thigh, trying to tell him if it's really okay.

"Hey, love birds!" Teddy approached them, "thanks for coming, man!" He gave Seunghyun a strong hand shake and a cool hug. And gave Bom a light pat on her back. Chaerin was still too high to recognize them.

"Bom, is it okay if I take Seunghyun over there?"

"Why?"

"I want to introduce him to Diplo. You know Diplo, right?"

"Of course! Is it okay, baby?" he asked for permission.

She nodded.

 

Didn't want to just wait she decided to came near Chaerin, she gave her a hug from behind, made her surprised, "Eonni!" She said loudly. She immediately forced Bom to gulped down her champagne and took her on the floor.

They were dancing to each other's, showing bold y waves. Swayed their hips, flipped their hair, gave the boys a sedductive look. The boys came closer, tried to feel their moving hips by their body.

Bom felt a hand on her waist but she tossed it. She was just wanna feel free, because of the stress lately. But the owner of the hand persistant to kept her close to his body.

"It's not appropriate of an heir to sedduce wolves like this.." He said to her ear, almost whispered. She didn't hear it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter