Surprise Surprise

Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you mean I have to be your personal chauffeur?"

 

She gave him a condition. Not even spit a word about the dry cleaning bills, and he has to be ready on call if she needs a ride.

 

"Yup." She said, sipping her mango juice while getting her hair done.

 

He was looking at her reflection on the mirror. Being her personal chauffeur was not a bad choice for him, because they also need to pretend as a couple for a while. But what made him unsure was the sudden change of her behaviour. Why did she suddenly agree to co-operate with him and act sweet and nice even bought him a suit for tonight's event?

 

What was she planning to?

 

"Don't think too much. I'm tactless. Just do it for fun.." She said, broke his thought.

 

"Oh. Really?"

 

She nodded.

 

"But chaebol like you usually drive fancy cars or have a personal chauffeur."

 

"I don't drive."

 

"Why?"

 

"Driving is too complicated for me."

 

Seunghyun bursted in laugh then Bom shot a death glare to him.

 

"What about chauffeur?"

 

"Why are you keep asking?"

 

"I need to know why."

 

Bom rolled her eyes then exhale, "I share chauffeur with Dad or Mom, I hate being in a car with stranger or someone I'm not close to," she looked into him, "but it's weird, I feel comfortable with you."

 

She even surprised herself when she entered his car before. Usually she would had a panic attack or she would hold on into the handle and unlock the door in case she decided to jumped off the car. But being in the same car just with him, she could sit comfortably even had a conversation. With a man she barely know for a week.

 

 

 

 

 

She's done her hair and stood up, make a last check of her make-up. Seunghyun mesmerised by her figure. He saw many beautiful women in his life but he never saw someone as stunning as her. He gulped his saliva. He also never felt as aroused as this when he saw a woman with a skin tight mini black dress and a stiletto. And he just realised it now but her legs were so beautiful.

 

"Done checking me out?" She turned to face him, "not bad for a fake date, aren't I?" She took a sit beside him, crossing her legs. Seunghyun couldn't move his gaze from her honey thigh.

 

"Your phone," she asked.

 

"Why?" He voluntary gave it to her.

 

"You need a headline."

 

She lean closer, put her head on his shoulder and took a photo of them. She checked the result and Seunghyun was out of it.

 

"Yah, do it properly!"

 

"What is that for?"

 

"Early announcement to your friends that you'll come with a girlfriend."

 

He pouted his lower lip and nodded in agreement, "shall we?" He hugged her on the waist and nuzzled his nose on her jawline. She was surprised by him. She could felt his breath on her skin and it made her heart skipped a beat. But she tried to ignore it then she smiled cutely to the camera and placed her hand on the back of his head, like caressing it.

 

"Oh, it came out good!" She said after checking out the result.

 

"Let me see."

 

"Upload it to your SNS! Twitter, path, instagram. Everything!"

 

"I don't have it."

 

"What? At all?"

 

"I don't get the concept of SNS."

 

She massage her forehead, "Katalk? Line?"

 

"I have Katalk."

 

"Good! Change your profile picture!"

 

He chuckled while changing his profile picture, "you're more enthustias than me."

 

"If it's about putting up a show, I never half hearted. Shall we leave now, love?"

 

 

 

##########

 

 

 

Seunghyun checked on his phone when they arrived at a restaurant. There's a numoruos messages asking him about the girl on his profile picture. He smiled and shove his phone back to his pocket. Be the one who's in charge for the cake he arrived earlier, after giving the cake to the person in charge at the restaurant he lead Bom to sit on one of the chair in the long table with beautiful decoration.

 

"Nervous?" Asked Bom to the sweaty Seunghyun.

 

He shrugged his shoulder.

 

 

 

"Yah, who's birthday is this?" She whispered to his ear. After eyeing many celebrities came to the party.

 

"It's a friend I know in Japan."

 

"Is he a celebrity, too?"

 

"Nope."

 

"How do you know this people?"

 

"Are you underestimating me? Well, I didn't know all of them.."

 

"Oh my god! That's Kim Woobin!"

 

"Ah, that awkward tall chingu."

 

"You know him? Introduce me! I'm trying to meet him all the time but I failed!" Her whispered was quite loud to be heard by other people.

 

He sighed, regreting his decision asking her to be his companion.

 

"Bom-ssi.." He slipped his hand on her nape, forcefully make her face him, "you're here as my girlfriend, and as a boyfriend I don't like it when you set your eyes to another man." His thumb slowly caressed her cheek.

 

She stunned. "O..okay.."

 

Their faces were so close and she could felt her heart beats faster. He rest his forehead on hers and said, "thank you.."

 

"Ehem!" Someone coughing behind them and they separated themselves.

 

"Oh, Jaejoong-ah.."

 

"What is it jasik-ah? It's your first time taking a girl and you already showing a PDA.."

 

He laughed and punched Jaejoong's arm.

 

"Hi, I'm Kim Jaejoong.."

 

"I'm Park Bom," she shook his hand.

 

"Your face is familiar."

 

"Ah, really? My face is not so common tho.."

 

"But you're pretty.."

 

Seunghyun saw how her eyes turned into a moon shape with a spark, "why are you hitting on my girl?" He was feeling nervous for no reason.

 

"Ey, relax man.. I'm just complimenting her. He's kinda obsessive, right?" Jaejoong talked to Bom, "Junsu and Yoochun are a little bit late. I'll say 'hi' to everyone first. Save a seat for me!"

 

Seunghyun and Bom were back to their seat. Her eyes were still on Jaejoong, she wasn't a fan of him but he seemed quite interesting. Seunghyun snapped a finger in front of her face, breaking her day dreaming made her grumbled.

 

 

 

##########

 

 

 

"Ah, I remember now. You're the daughter of Park King Company, right?" Yoochun pointed her as he remember how he knew her, "We met at Jang Geun Seuk birthday party!"

 

"Ah, yes, right! I remember it, too, now.."

 

After the birthday dinner was ended, they were chilling at the studio Seunghyun use at the moment. Turned out the studio was belong to Jaejoong and they use it often to hang out like this. Seunghyun met these friends in Japan, he said he met them when he was DJ-ing and a friend introduce them when they had a job in Japan.

 

"You said they'll bring a date, too!" She said carefully to Seunghyun.

 

"That's what I heard!"

 

"So, how did you two meet?" Asked Junsu.

 

"Well.." Bom was looking at Seunghyun nervously, she took a deep breath, "we met at the furniture shop and accidentally met again in the club and.. It just happened! Right, Seunghyun-i?"

 

He smiled and nodded then awkwardly hanging his arm on her shoulder.

 

"You guys looks so awkward. Are you really a couple?"

 

"We are, imma!" Seunghyun playfully showing his punch to Jaejoong.

 

"But it's just weird.." Jaejoong added.

 

"What about a kiss?" Said Junsu.

 

"What?!" Said Seunghyun and Bom at the same time.

 

"What.. Haven't kiss, yet?"

 

"Kisseu-hae! Kisseu-hae! Kisseu-hae!"

 

They looking at each other and grin. Didn't know what to do while those group of friends cheering at them like a CC (campus couple). Seunghyun looking at her, trying to find a way to escape from this situation. But his friends were not stop cheering. Carefully he grabbed Bom's hand with his left hand and turned his body towards her. She opened her eyes bigger, glaring at him while saying, "what are you doing?" without moving her lips.

 

His right hand landed on her left arm and squeezed it lightly as he moved his head closer to her, "I'm sorry.." he said, then pressed their lips together. She bewildered and just froze when their lips touched. For couple of seconds they just stayed like that while his friends cheering at them.

 

Seunghyun pulled apart, looking deeply to her eyes. She who felt like there's a light striking her heart looking at him in confusion. Why did she feel weird, why did she feel something sparkling when his lips touched hers. She needed to confirm what was happening and crushed her lips to his more powerfully. She kissed him, nimbled on his lips. He was flustered but his lips strangely responded to her and dance together. Her lips was moist and he liked it. He liked the way her lips moved, he liked the way her tongue tickled his lips. They were running out of breath but no one wanted to break the kiss. She felt more hunger of his lips, pulled his nape closer. He also hugged her waist, pulling her body towards him.

 

"G..guys.." Those group of friends were in awkward position now, seeing how their friend making out in front of them.

 

 

 

 

 

"Bye, Bom-ssi. Nice to see you.." Said Junsu with a big loving smile.

 

"See you around," Jaejoong added.

 

"Man, you're a lucky guy!" Said Yoochun in jealousy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter