SIDE STORY: 2015 MAMA

Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: NEXT CHAPTER UPDATE IN 2 DAYS!! *^^*

 

 

“Hey, hello.. hello..?” he repeated the greeting again because he heard nothing from the other side.

 

“Yes! Hello!” she answered it after a second, “sorry, I’m a little busy here.”

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Again he needed to wait for her answer, “sorry, Tabi-ya.. I’m on my way to the YG. Just bought some food and I’m on the taxi now. So, what’s up?”

 

“I just want to talk with you before going for my schedule. I miss you..”

 

“Eyy, we’ll meet after four-five days. What’s with the sudden mood?”

 

He laid on the bed, phone between the pillow and his cheek, felt disappointed because she didn’t feel the same like him. He missed her so much especially this morning. He missed her wake up call every morning, he missed when she made a surprised visit to his villa and brought a homemade food that he loves. He wanted her to be with him now.

 

To be said, he loved it while she was on the hiatus because sometimes she will come with him to the abroad concert. But she didn’t want to come to the Fukuoka concert.

 

“Hello?” now she’s the one checking because of no sound.

 

“Okay, I know. I’ll be patient..”

 

Bom was silently giggled while talking to her boyfriend. She imagined how happy and surprised he will be when the truth was revealed.

 

 

**********

 

 

Bom threw her body to the bed feeling exhausted because of the hiding all the way here. She felt like she was in a action movie. Sneaked in to another country without letting anyone knows. She was so happy she could be here in Hong Kong again. But she immediately felt better when Dara and Minji came and brought her some local foods.

 

“Oh, CL said she’s just finished the rehearsal.” Updated Dara.

 

“I’m nervous for tomorrow.” Said Bom.

 

“I bet everyone will be surprised. And they’ll scream ‘aaaaa’ and go crazy!” maknae said it with a full enthusiasm.

 

“Are you sure you’re not telling your boyfriend?” investigated Dara.

 

“I’m hundred percent sure he doesn’t know it! We talked before. They are not in the same floor with us, aren’t they?”

 

“I don’t think so, Eonni. It will be big trouble if we are.”

 

 

**********

 

 

The D-Day.

 

 

Bom felt extremely nervous. It was the day where she would finally came out from her hiding again. She felt nervous and excited at the same time. She missed to perform in front of the fans and heard their scream.

 

“Oppa keeps calling you.” Said Minji.

 

“I can’t answer it. I’m too nervous.”

 

After the buzz was off, a message came in and it’s from none other than TOP. He wrote, why are you not picking up? Are you still sleeping? Call me back, soon.

 

She just read it from the preview window.

 

 

 

It was finally the time for the red carpet event. She was already on the dressing room with the rest of 2NE1 member except CL. Then she suddenly remember that she hadn’t reply TOP’s message.

 

‘Tabi-ah.. fighting *^___^* I’m watching it live, now. Good luck for the performance. I love you~’

 

Even before she locked the phone, TOP was calling her. There’s no way she wouldn’t answer the phone. She walked to the most quiet place to answer it. She answered it and gave him a big lied answer to why she was missing the whole day.

 

All of the waiting was killing her. The tension, what if she got a bad reaction again. It was now closed to the time they were going to perform. The staff in charge told them to get ready and lead them to their spot. Below the stage she could hear the reaction from fans when CL came out on the stage.

 

 

 

When they came off the stage not only staff but they saw some artists, too, welcoming them back and gave a big applause. At the end of the hallway she saw BigBang. They were surprised and every one of them gave her a comforting hug. Then TOP was standing at the very end. They were looking at each other for a while, but Seho quickly pulled her inside the dressing room.

 

Without a doubt he followed her inside.

 

“Noona..”

 

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter