151229

Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The only thing left was her swollen eyes because of too much crying. She calmed herself already. It had been some moment but they were just sat inside the car in front of Bom's house. Jinwook silently stayed by her side while calmly explained everything to Mr. Park. He waited for Bom to get off the car by herself, he didn't rush her.


"Oppa."


He turned his gaze to her.


"I don't want to go home tonight."

 

 

Nothing left to fight. Nothing left to be held.


Just like that, she let him had her that night. She let him roamed his hand all around her. She let him kissed her because she wanted to feel alive, she wanted to be wanted. She let all of her emotion out of him.

 

 

She wanted to be numb.

 

##########

 

Mr. Park couldn't held his happiness when he heard Bom said that she will marry Jinwook. Last time when he heard that Seunghyun left his daughter he prayed for good that her daughter will finally realize what's good for her. And now he thanked God for helping him.


"Sure. Just say it, I'll grant your wish."


Bom staring coldly to the table that separated them. It had been two weeks since christmas. It had been two weeks of hell. Two weeks of trying to kill her humanity. Two weeks of strugling. Two weeks of creating a new her.


"Give me position in Hong Kong. I don't want to work in Korea."


Mr. Park quite surprised with her wish. He knew that his daughter really loves Korea, even when she studied abroad she always got a plane ticket on her first day of vacation and flew back here.


"Do you want to work with your Mom?"


"I would like if Mom get back to Korea. Then I'll manage the company in there."


Mr. Park hesitated and like she knew what's inside his mind she added, "I already talked about it with Jinwook-ssi, and he didn't mind."


"Really? Well, if he didn't mind.."


"Then, I'll excuse myself." She stood and walked away.


"Are you okay now?" Her father's question stopped her from opening the door.


"I had never been better."

 

 

She crossed with Dongwook in the hallway. He gave a look on her. Remember when his precious dongsaeng suddenly bursted out in tears and yelled on him.


"It's all because of you, Oppa! You should've marry me when I asked you! Then I didn't have to meet him.." She broke down in front of him, "it hurts, Oppa..a lot.."


It broke his heart everytime he remember it.


"Hey.."


"Hi, Oppa."


"So.."


She sighed secretly. So before he said something more, she decided to cut in, "Oppa, I wish you can help me with my moving to Hong Kong. Dad already agreed, I plan to manage the company in Hong Kong or Macau. You know, I love both of those."


Dongwook smiled in bitter. He knew that she just wanted to erased everything that had memories with Seunghyun. Even she already prepared for their enggagement party by herself, some time next week.


"Don't do this to yourself, Bom-ah."


"Do what? I didn't do anything. It was someone who did that to me. Badly."


"Bom-ah.." He really concerned about her. He never seen her laugh again, he never seen her act cute again, he never seen her tried to escape from office again. All she had done now was work and work.


"Inform me about the tasks and jobs in Hong Kong. I'll wait for you in my office.."

 

##########

 

 

Macau, 2018.


She was a regular on that club. Chilling after office, wasting weekends. She was there almost everyday. She sat on the middle of the sofa, table filled with any kinds of drinks. And her handsome secretaries on each side of her. Since she moved to Macau, she got the twins for her. Kwon Dony and Kwon Deuk.


His hand held her waist tight, his lips worked on her, pushing, , bitting. Dominating the power from their locking lips. To be said, Don was more than just a secretary for her. It's not like they were exclusive, but she needed someone and Don was not that bad. And it's more safe, from gossip, ragher than she went to a host club. She played with Deuk also, sometimes, when she bored with Don. But tonight, she sure she wants Don.


She sipped the drink while Don worked on her neck and his hand slowly made a way to her . She definitely enjoying every touch from every part of his body. With the music bumping loud no one heard her moans. Not quite sure about Deuk and his date tonighg because they had fun by themselves.


"Should we move?" Don asked.


"I want to get more drunk!"


Without command Don poured more drinks to their glasses and made a toast. She worked on her body, moved it along to the beats. Swayed her body seductively in front of Don. If not because of the curtains that hung in front of their table she would be a sight for the wolves on the dance floor.


She sat on top of him, grinded on him. Made him excited by her . She smirked to him when she could feel a definite hardness down there. She let her hair free, getting more and more aroused. She drew her face closed to him, grazing her lips on him, then suddenly went for it wildly.


"Why?" Asked Don when suddenly she stopped.

 


This beat. This rhythm. It sounded so familiar to her. 

 


Don tried to aroused her again, glading his fingers on her jaw but she turned around, stood up and looked outside the curtain. Tried to see the man on the DJ booth beneath the dim light. Her heart beat faster as she started to remember when and where she heard this beat. She was so sure she knew this beat. She was uneasy. But at the same time, her feet didn't let her satisfied her curiousity. And she gave up when she felt Don's hand grabbed her waist and pulled her out of the club.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter