Blessings in Disguise

Colorful Balloons

Suho sighed that night after put all the children to sleep. Kris hugged his husband right away.

"This is sad," Suho sobbed as Kris rubbed his back to calm him down.

"I know Suho."

"Can we keep them, Kris? They don't have anyone else to take care of them," Suho's idea made Kris widened his eyes.

"But dear, can you deal with them all?" Kris asked as Suho nodded. "And our apartment isn't that enough for all of them."

"So you are saying that they will be send to the orphanage?" Suho let go of Kris and stared shockly to his husband.

"No I don't say anything about that, Suho. We need to get a new house, near from their school," Kris said as Suho hugged his husband tightly.

"Thank you, Kris," Suho whispered.

***

"Jongdae, don't do that to Tao! Luhan, would you please turned off the stove? Xiumin, please keep Yixing away from the television. You all must watch in the suggested length to watch the television," Suho massaged his head upon seeing the kids.

Kris really bought a new bigger house near the school and put some maids to clean them while they all not there. Because of all the children's presence, Kris's luck seemed more endearing. His career went high and the selling of their magazines increased. But within the time, Suho felt tired because of dealing with the children.

"Mom are you okay?" Xiumin asked when he saw Suho only sat in silence while they were playing.

"Is mom sick?" Tao climbed and sat beside Suho.

"Eh? Are you okay?" Jongdae climbed too and touched Suho's forehead.

"Should we get you something, mom?" Yixing asked.

Suho chuckled to see the boys were now debating whether he's sick or not. He smiled upon the expressions. They all looked so angelic. Yet, they were his angels now.

"I'm fine everyone," Suho announced as they sighed in relief.

"If you feel something please call us, okay?" Luhan asked as Suho nodded.

Suho stared as they were playing happily untl he noticed something different with Luhan. He seemed to think about something.

"Luhan?" Suho called and Luhan quickly swifted beside him.

"Do you have something disturbing your mind?" Suho patted Luhan's head softly.

"Mom, why are Chanyeol and Baekhyun have bruises on their hands?" Luhan asked as Suho gasped in shock but tried to remain calm.

"Are they your new friends?" Suho asked back.

"Yes mom. But the others don't know them yet. I don't like their mother. I saw her waiting in the car. Her lips was red and she wore a shade!" Luhan eagerly explained as Suho felt something disturbing in Luhan's description.

"Maybe they played soccer in home and fell down. You should watch them closer and tell them to be careful. Okay?" Suho suggested as Luhan hugged him.

"That's my son," Suho patted Luhan's back but his mind was wandering to another world.

"I'm home!" a voice heard as every kids jumped and ran to hug his dad.

"Daddy!" Tao clinged onto Kris's leg as the taller man carried him.

"Hello everyone!" Kris hugged them all and planted some kisses here and there.

"Kris," Suho called as his husband kissed him tenderly.

"Oh they are sweet!" Tao commented as Luhan covered his eyes.

"You are not allowed to see that," Xiumin added.

"But every fairytales show that!" Jongdae shrieked as Suho and Kris laughed.

"You should clean yourself and we'll have dinner," Suho winked as Kris chuckled and walked to their bedroom.

"Gamjatang!" Yixing cheered as they all sit on their chair as Suho and Xiumin put the tables.

"Woah what a good dinner," Kris commented and sat on his chair.

As usual, children's stories made Suho and Kris felt like an audience in comedy night show. Laughters and cheers heard as they finished their dinner. Dinner was a quality time for them. Kris didn't mind surrounded with noisy kids. Suho who faced them from the evening to night sometimes got headache but Kris seemed to blend with them well. Suho smiled to see it all. His life was perfect.

"Mom are you sick?" Tao suddenly asked as they all stared at Suho.

"Mom, why are you crying?" Xiumin began to panic.

"Mom!" Jongdae got away from his chair and rushed to see Suho as well as Yixing and Luhan.

Kris stared worriedly at Suho and touched his forehead.

"Are you okay, dear?" Kris asked as Suho sobbed.

"I just.. I just feel happy to see you all," Suho said as every kids hugged him tightly.

"Okay so, let's finish dinner everyone," Kris said as they went back to their chair and ate eagerly.

Kris helped them witht heir homeworks and Suho taught Tao about his newly lessons. After that, Kris carried them all to bed.

"Good night boys," Kris kissed them all and Suho did too before they turned the light off.

They went to their room in silence. Kris somehow knew that there was a thing that bothered Suho.

"Are you okay?" Kris asked as they entered their room.

"I'm fine, Kris. More than fine. I'm happy to have you all," Suho began to cry again.

"Oh here here," Kris led him to the bed and hugged his husband.

Suho felt safe in Kris's embrace as they cuddled like this. He quickly buried his head onto Kris's warm chest, feeling the heartbeat that syncronized together with his.

It was okay until Kris started to plant some butterfly kisses onto Suho's neck.

"Hey," Suho realized but he smiled.

"Hmm?" Kris only hummed as he continued his kisses.

"What if they come to our room?" Suho chuckled.

"It will be slow and silent," Kris murmured as Suho blushed.

"Okay then," He chuckled as Kris laid him down onto the bed.

***

"Jongdae! Don't forget your socks! Xiumin, please help Tao to get ready. Luhan, are the bentos ready to bring? Yixing, don't forget to bring your bag because you forgot about it yesterday."

"Yes mom!" Luhan replied as he zipped everyone's lunch bag.

A honk heard as every kids kissed Suho and Kris before they got up to the bus.

"Bye! I will get you after the school ends!" Suho waved goodbye and Kris did too.

"Oh I'm so stress in the morning," Suho rubbed his temples as Kris laughed.

"But our morning become so colorful with their presence. They also care about you. I saw it last night," Kris kissed Suho's temples to ease the headache.

"Yeah I agree with that. You should go to work," Suho smiled as he hugged Kris.

"I must admit that they are my lucky charms," Kris said.

"Wow, another big deal?" Suho asked.

"Yeah, my magazines were now exported to another side of the world. Translated," Kris smiled as Suho applaused him.

"That's good. Hope the news still true. Don't let some blackmails get you down, Kris," Suho replied as Kris nodded.

"I won't. Bye dear," Kris kissed Suho's forehead and lips before entering his car.

***

Yixing went outside the class and went to search for Tao and Jongdae also Luhan and Xiumin. He turned right and stunned.

"Where am I?" He murmured and wander around to gain his memory.

Suddenly he heard a sob as he closed his mouth before he could scream. His feet directed him to the source of it and he found one small boy who cried and the other one who calmed him down.

"Are you... okay?" Yixing's voice faded as his eyes widened to see blue marks all over those boys's arms and legs.

"It's okay Baek, wear the jacket okay?" The taller boy said as the little boy wore the jacket and they stood away.

"Wait!" Yixing stopped them.

"Who are you?" The taller boy asked cynically.

"Please don't go away," Yixing said.

"Xing," Luhan came and recognized the two boys.

"Luhan hyung?" The smaller one asked as Yixing stunned to hear it.

"Oh Baekhyun, Chanyeol, this is my brother, Yixing," Luhan introduced them as Chanyeol's gaze went softer on Yixing who sighed in relief.

Luhan noticed that Baekhyun wore a jacket and Chanyeol quickly wore his too. But the blue marks on their feet still made Luhan's eyes pastered on it.

"We should go now," Chanyeol said as they smiled and went to a black car which parked near there.

"Wait, hmm guys? Would you like to have dinner in our place?" Luhan suddenly asked as Yixing stared confusely at his brother.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other. They seemed afraid but at last they nodded and waved goodbye.

"Ge, are you okay?" Yixing asked as Luhan nodded.

"Let's go back," Luhan hold Yixing's hand and went to Suho's car.

"What happened boys?" Suho asked as both of them sat in the car with the others.

"Mom, why is Chanyeol and Baekhyun's arm full with blue marks?" Yixing asked innocently as Suho exchanged glances with Luhan who nodded.

"Maybe the fell around when playing. Now let's get back okay?" Suho asked as they all nodded.

"I haven't see them yet," Xiumin refered to  Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Mom, I'm sorry but I invited them to our home for dinner. Is that okay?" Luhan asked as Suho's eyes widened.

"Are you sure their parents will approve that?" Suho asked worriedly.

"I hope so, mom," Luhan said as Tao and Jongdae stared at them confusely.

"What do you want for dinner?" Suho asked as he winked playfully.

"Chinese hot pot!" They all knew today's menu as Suho laughed.

***

Suho was arranging the table with Luhan and Xiumin as Tao pouted in front of the window along with Jongdae. Yixing tried to attract his brothers with toys but nothing worked.

"Mom, they are waiting for Chanyeol and Baekhyun," Yixing came and tugged Suho's pants.

"I'll check on them okay. You can help Luhan and Xiumin on the table okay?" Suho kneeled down as Yixing smiled and hugged him.

Suho sat behind his sons and they did realize and turned to face their mom.

"Mom," Tao snuggled to Suho as the oldest noticed the teary eyes.

"We want to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol," Jongdae also moved closer to Suho.

"We can ask them again tomorrow or we can pick them up along with you guys," Suho said as he carried Tao to the dining room and Jongdae followed them.

The door opened as every kids hugged Kris. But Tao's teary eyes made Kris felt sad too.

"Aww what happened with you guys?" Kris kneeled down to face everyone.

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn't come," Tao sobbed as Kris patted his head softly to calm him down.

"You can ask them tomorrow okay? Now let's eat together," Kris smiled as Jongdae hugged his leg.

Suho laughed to see Jongdae and Tao clinged to Kris's long legs as the taller man walked. Yixing asked for a hug and Kris gladly hugged them all.

"Welcome home," Suho hugged Kris as he kissed Suho's forehead with awes from all the kids.

"You two looks like prince and princess," Xiumin said as Kris chuckled.

Another night with happiness made all days better and better. Kris's stres seemed to vanished away by the children's innocent stories and Suho was glad because Luhan and Xiumin began to grow, more mature than before.

"Dad, can you help me with my sketch homeworks?" Yixing asked as Kris nodded eagerly.

"Then I'll ask mom about maths," Xiumin said as Suho chuckled.

"Do we have grandma and grandpa too?" Jongdae asked to both of his parents.

"I have their photos. They passed away years ago," Suho said as Kris eyed his husband but smiled because he knew that Suho wasn't sad anymore about that.

"I can show you another grandpa and grandma. Let's go see the photo albums!" Kris said after they finished eating.

"Horaay!" All the kids cheered and followed Kris to the shelf near the television.

"OH MY!" Jongdae's voice made Suho jumped in shock.

"What is it Jongdae?" Suho came to see Kris pouted when the kids saw his family photo when he was still a child.

"Oh that's cute actually," Suho commented as Kris smiled.

"So this is our grandpa and grandma," Luhan said as he pointed at people next to Kris.

"Absolutely," Kris proudly said.

"How about mom's parents?" Xiumin asked as Suho got his old album.

"Don't laugh anyway," Suho said as they all nodded and he opened it right at his family photo.

"Mom is cute!" Tao cheered as Kris looked at it too.

"Oh my mom. You look smart," Yixing pointed at a photo when Suho graduated from his high school.

"Your grandpa is a professor and your grandma is a teacher," Suho explained as they understood.

"So that's why your mom is sooo smart," Kris winked as Suho blushed.

"Wow I want to be smart like mom," Jongdae jumped and hugged Suho.

"You are all smart!" Suho quickly said as Luhan and Xiumin chuckled.

"Alright where's your homeworks?" Kris suddenly asked as they frowned.

"Okay okay," Xiumin surrender and went to get his books along with his brothers.

"Awww they are the cutest!" Kris squealed as Suho stunned to see his childish side.

"What?" Kris turned to Suho who froze.

"You are same like them," Suho laughed.

"Oh you are too," Kris started to tickle Suho's waist and stomach as the kids froze.

"So mom is ticklish," Luhan concluded as they stared at each other.

"Attack!!" Jongdae ran to join his dad as everyone followed him.

"No no!" Suho laughed when everyone rushed to tickle him.