Stand Together!

Colorful Balloons

Jongdae dragged his bag outside the class and suddenly bumped to someone. His eyes widened to see a blue mark on that little boy's neck as the boy eyed him.

"Are you Baekhyun or Chanyeol?" He asked because he heard that both of the boys got some blue marks all over them.

"Baekhyun."

"I'm Jongdae, Luhan hyung's little brother," Jongdae offered his hand as they shook hands.

"Jongdae! There you are!" Suho came as his eyes widened to see Baekhyun who wrapped in a loose jacket but the marks on his leg were visible.

"So who is this?" Suho turned to Jongdae.

"Mom this is Baekhyun!" Jongdae introduced them as Baekhyun's eyes began to teary because he eyed Suho's care to Jongdae.

"Are you okay, little boy?" Suho asked as Baekhyun suddenly broke into tears.

"Baek!" A deep voice heard as Suho saw a taller boy came and hugged his brother.

"What did you do to him?!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Mom!" Luhan came and recognized the boys.

"He's my mom. Don't worry," Luhan told them both as Xiumin came.

"Come with us!" Yixing smiled as Baekhyun began to stop crying.

"We'll play together!" Tao's sparkled eyes made Chanyeol and Baekhyun froze and then stared to Suho, waiting for a permission.

"Then let's go! Suho cheered as Baekhyun's eyes twinkled and Chanyeol grinned.

"Wait, are your parents okay with this?" Suho asked Baek and Chan.

"We-we can call her later," Chanyeol said as Suho nodded.

Suho arranged the seat so everyone could sit comfortably. He the tape and sang some children songs because he switched it to children channel. Baekhyun laughed freely and Chanyeol quickly blended well with everyone.

They arrived at the house and Suho told them to take a bath first while he preparing dinner. Baekhyun and Chanyeol borrowed the children's clothes. They began to play until someone rang the bell.

"Wait!" Suho walked fast to open the door and froze when he saw a woman with shades and red lips.

"Where are my kids?!" She suddenly asked as Suho's eyes widened.

Baekhyun hide behind Luhan and Chanyeol behind Xiumin. Jongdae and Tao went to Yixing.

"Who the hell are you?! Screaming in front of my house like that!" Suho bragged as Luhan and Xiumin shocked to see their mom's wrath.

"There you are! Let's go home! You kidnap them!" She shouted as she pointed at Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"I will never give them back for someone so bad like you!" Suho hissed as he pushed the woman far away from the kids.

"What is happening here?" Another voice heard as the adults turned their face to see Kris entering the house and stood in front of Suho.

"Get your feet out of here if you still want to breath," Kris threatened as the woman groaned angrily but went out from the house.

"I will sue you for kidnapping them!!" The woman shouted as Suho's face went paler than before.

"What's happening? Suho, are you okay?" Kris stared at Suho and hugged him.

Baekhyun began to cry as Chanyeol sobbed. Suho and Kris shifted their attention to see Luhan and Xiumin hugged the youngers. Kris's eyes widened to see the blue marks on Baekhyun and Chanyeol's arms and legs. He turned to see Suho and his husband nodded.

"We are the one who will sue her," Kris sternly said as he went to clean himself first.

Everyone had their dinner in silence and Suho treated  Baekhyun and Chanyeol's wounds.

"It's gonna sting a bit, okay?" Suho said as Baekhyun nodded.

The smaller boy flinched a little when Suho placed the cream to heal the marks. Luhan hold Baekhyun's shoulder to calm him down. Kris helped to heal Chanyeol. The taller boy hold his tears as Kris kept assuring that they will be fine.

"I'll go call Jonghyun," Kris stood up as Suho nodded.

Jonghyun was their usual lawyer in every agreements they had.

"Hello there Kris!" Jonghyun answered Kris's call.

"We need you for a case," Kris quickly said.

"What is that?" Jonghyun asked as he arranged the papers on his desk.

"About children violation. We found a crazy woman who beat her own children but now the children are safe in our house. She said that she will sue us for kidnapping them. But you must see Jonghyun. They have blue marks everywhere on their arms and legs!" Kris explained in one breath.

"I will be right there! Oh just go to hell to that crazy mom," Jonghyun ended the call and took his bag and car key.

"Guys, let's gather around," Suho said as all the children circled on the carpet and Kris sat between them.

The bell rang and Kris got up to see Jonghyun. The man gathered along with all of them. Suho introduced Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Jonghyun's eyes widened to see many bruises on their skin.

"Sorry to say but your mom isn't a motherly mom," Jonghyun tried not to curse in front of them.

"What should we do then?" Suho asked.

"Gather all the evidents. Starting from their body. Capture the bruises perfectly. And everyone please remember her encountered before. I will make the documents and sue her before she sues us!" Jonghyun's eyes burned in flame as every kids shouted in agreement.

"By the way Kris, Suho, if they don't stay with their mother again. Where will they stay?" Jonghyun asked as Suho stared at everyone.

"Mom? Please let them stay with us," Luhan quickly said.

"We will help you to take care of them. I and Luhan are the big boys here," Xiumin nodded as Kris smiled.

"Dad, can they stay with us?" Jongdae and Tao asked to Kris.

"I want you two here," Yixing ran to hug Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"So?" Jonghyun waited for the parent's answer.

"We will fulfill their rights as a child," Kris smiled as Suho's eyes sparkled.

"Thank you Kris," Suho held his husband's hand.

"Your welcome, Suho," Kris squeezed his hand softly.

"Okay, so you must all provide the arguments to make the judges agree to give that adoption," Jonghyun said.

"I and Kris can speak but do they need too?" Suho asked.

"I want to speak!" Jongdae lifted his hand.

"What do you want to say kiddo?" Jonghyun smiled at the confidence.

"I will say that Mom Suho and Dad Kris are the best in playing with us!" Jongdae said as Jonghyun applaused him.

"I want to say something too," Tao followed Jongdae.

"Then we too," Luhan stared at Yixing and Xiumin.

"Thank you," A voice heard as everyone turned to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Don't worry. You'll be okay," Suho hugged them both.

"Okay guys. Two days from now the schedule will be out. Please get yourself ready," Jonghyun ended the discussion and they all stood up.

Kris accompany Jonghyun outside.

"But you must be strong, Kris. They will bring arguments about gay parents," Jonghyun said bluntly.

"I know. I'm afraid about Suho's response," Kris said.

"You know when he's on the mood to be angry, even the lion can lose," Jonghyun winked before he went.

***

Suho kept his eyes on Baekhyun and Chanyeol. He told Jongdae to guide the brothers so their mother couldn't see them again after school. Luhan and Xiumin joined him too.

"Get ready everyone," Suho said as they went to the bathrooms.

"I'm home," Kris came as Suho kissed him.

"Let's get ourself ready," Suho nodded that evening.

"Okay. Jonghyun will be here soon," Kris said as he quickly went to the bathroom.

The bell rang half an hour later as Jonghyun came.

"Are you ready kids?!" Jonghyun cheered as every kid lifted their fist up.

"Yeaaah!" Suho and Kris shocked to see their excitement.

"I don't know kids love court like this," Jonghyun shocked too.

"Yeah they are amazing," Kris led them outside to the medium car.

They drove to the venue and Jonghyun led them to the court room. Suddenly Kris facepalmed himself because he was a famous person and the reporters started to fill the entrance door when he came.

"You lead the kids inside. I will deal with those first," Kris whispered to Suho as Jonghyun got it and they led the kids to the court room.

The kids shocked to see the flashes and cameras. Suho quickly swifted their gaze away and led them to sit in the front. Baekhyun and Chanyeol's eyes widened to see their mom sat beside them but on the different side. Suho felt nervous about all this thing and he could felt that the children were too.

Kris talked with all the reporters and they seemed to support his answers so Kris went inside confidently. The court was began and the judges stepped inside. Jongdae's eyes sparkled to see Jonghyun stood sternly after he was called by the main judges.

"I received the file about this children violation case and all the evidents are complete. Now for today's agenda, we will confirm all the evidents that we got before from this side," The main judge said as Jonghyun began to elaborate the evidents.

Some civil judges gasped in shock to see the photos of the bruises. They looked at the woman who sat with a disgusted gaze.

"Now for the confirmation, I would like to call the two children," Jonghyun motioned Baekhyun and Chanyeol to come.

"You will be fine. Talk about all your mother did and you will be free," Suho hold their shoulder and encouraged them as Baekhyun and Chanyeol nodded.

"Don't be afraid. We all right behind you," Kris whispered as they nodded again.

Jonghyun led Chanyeol and Baekhyun to sit in front of the main judges.

"So, I want to ask you two, is that really true that your mother beat you up?" Jonghyun asked softly as everyone froze to hear their answer.

"Yes," Chanyeol said bravely as the judges and the audience gasped in shock.

"Yes and the wounds are still visible, if you can see," Jonghyun showed the bruises on Chanyeol's arms and legs.

"And you Baekhyun-ssi?" Jonghyun asked as he patted Baekhyun's head softly.

"She-she locked us in the room and we didn't get any dinner every night," Baekhyun softly said as Jonghyun repeated it and everyone shocked to hear that again.

The sued side didn't respond anything as Jonghyun continued to oppose Kris and Suho to be their parents and adopt them.

"But you can see that they are gay parents," The crazy mom's lawyer said as the judges noted that.

Suho grifted his teeth in anger as Kris tried to calm him down before they were allowed to speak.

"But can they gave their assurance first? As you see that they already had five kids and they are living happily with them," Jonghyun presented Luhan and the rest of the boys as the main judges nodded.

Kris went to the front when Jonghyun called him. Every reporters stayed with their camera.

"My name is Wu Yi Fan and I will speak the truth about everything. Yes, I and Suho are gay parents and we married in Canada. But for sure, I can provide all the needs for this two children with my position as a company owner. My bussiness grow better and better each day and I will work hard to make them happy," Kris ended his speech as the judges nodded.

Jonghyun sighed in relief but tensed again when the judge wanted to hear Suho.

"Are you sure about this?" Jonghyun whispered as Suho nodded and Kris caught a flash of flames in Suho's eyes.

"Oh he's starting again," Kris said as the kids turned their attention to their mom.

"Thank you for giving me a chance to speak. My name is Kim Suho and I'm a mother of five kids until now. That's when I met Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They are amazing until I know that woman, the one with stern face, beat them up. You all got the facts about it. About I and Kris as a gay parents, well, I'm more concern to kids because they, Luhan, Xiumin, Yixing, Jongdae, and Tao, are happy and being a woman isn't a guarantee that she will become a motherly mom because of this case. Thank you," Suho stood up and bowed before he left as everyone automatically applaused including the excited children in front.

"You did great," Kris hold Suho's hand as he smiled.

"I am angry and that was the result," Suho replied as he sighed in relief.

"I want to talk too!" A voice heard as everyone turned to see Jongdae who stood up on the chair as Suho shocked and motioned him to calm down a bit.

"Are these their children?" The main judges asked as Jonghyun nodded.

"Let me talk!" Jongdae eagerly said as Suho calmed him down.

"Let the boys talk," One of the civil judge said as the main judges nodded.

Jonghyun led Jongdae and the others to sit on the front of the judges and they sat nicely.

"I grew up with Yixing and Tao. Our grandpa and grandma took care of us. I am happy with Suho eomma and Kris appa. They let us stay with them when our grandparents went to heaven. I'm happy to meet Luhan hyung and Xiumin hyung and when Chanyeol and Baekhyun came, I also like them!" Jongdae ended his speech as Suho hold his tears and Kris hugged his husband happily and all audiences watched in awe.

"I grew up in an orphanage with Xiumin hyung. We are live happily but one day, we rescued Suho eomma's bag and we got to know him better. Even he is a man, he can both mom and dad. He is smart. He is patient. I don't usually talk much but he deal with our noisiness everyday patiently. I am a big boy now and I will help mom and dad to take care of Baekhyun and Chanyeol. From the very first time I met them, I knew that something was not right and I want them to be with us," Luhan ended as he sat confidently and everyone froze to hear his statement including Suho and Kris.

"He grow up much," Suho murmured as Kris hugged his husband to calm him down.

"The judges will delay the court until tomorrow morning, at 10 a.m. to tell you the result. Jonghyun-ssi as the lawyer sued this side for children violation and another side can tell their arguments too tomorrow. And before the result this two child will live with one of the civil judges."

Suho shocked because they needed to wait for tomorrow and they wouldn't be with Chanyeol and Baekhyun for a while.

"Don't worry, dear. We can go through this together," Kris whispered as he hold Suho's hand.