We'll Be There for You

Colorful Balloons

They all awed the boy's cuteness as Yunho, the most stern man in the bookstore even grinned unconciously to see him.

"Where's your mother?" Xiumin softly asked to the owl eyes boy.

"My mom can't walk so I came here alone," This little boy said as they shocked to see a talkative side of him.

"So, Kyung Soo, wanna play together with us?" Jongdae's sparkled eyes made Kyung Soo stunned.

"Okay," Kyung Soo suddenly blushed because everyone stared at him.

"I'm eight years old," Tao said as he offered his hands for Kyung Soo to take.

"I'm eight too," Kyung Soo gladly shook hands with Tao.

"Okay kids, you can play but don't be that noisy," Yunho said as they all nodded and wander around to play.

"I wonder where's his parents," Kibum said as Suho nodded.

"That is my plan too. I better accompany him home with the kids," Suho decided.

"That will be a good idea," Kibum nodded. "He seems smart anyway."

"Agree with that," Suho went to get the books again.

The kids wander around the story books and took some. Suho laughed to see Jongdae with so many books.

"I don't think mom wil buy that for us," Luhan shocked by the amount.

"How about if we shrink the amount, a bit?" Xiumin said as JongBaekChan nodded and choosed again, with the help of the wise Yixing also with Kyung Soo clinged onto Luhan.

"Luhan hyung," Kyung Soo called as Luhan turned to face him.

"You are handsome," Kyung Soo said again as Luhan grinned.

"At last someone said that I'm handsome," Luhan ruffled Kyung's hair.

"Well well kids, time to go home!!" Suho went to them after he was done with all the works there.

"How about Soo?" Baekhyun asked as he hugged the little boy.

"We can accompany him home first. Your house isn't far, right?" Suho kneeled in front of Kyung Soo.

"Actually yes. Is-Is that alright?" Kyung Soo mumbled as everyone wanted to pinch his cheeks for being sooo mushy and squishy.

"Of course~," Everybody automatically answered as Xiumin took Kyung Soo's hand.

They waved goodbye at Kibum and Yunho and walked down the street that evening. The wind breezed cheerfully as every kids grinned because of the beautiful orange sky above. Kyung Soo gladly showed the way to his home.

Suho suddenly stopped to see a small house between the others. But in a weird condition. The flowers on the park was all died, laying on the soil. All the kids didn't mind and followed Kyung Soo to enter the house. Luhan and Xiumin, the oldest caught something wrong with this house as they stared at Suho.

"Mom," Luhan called as Suho nodded.

"Where is your mother, Kyung Soo?" Suho asked as Kyung Soo strolled to a room.

"Wait," Suho stopped the kids behind and followed Kyung Soo to that room.

"My mom is here!~," Kyung Soo opened a room as Suho gasped.

The boy ran beside a bed and talked about him and the children. He cheered when he was happy to meet them. Suho tried to supress the shockness and turned to face the kids in the living room.

"Lulu, Minnie, take your brothers out, please, hurry," Suho whispered as Luhan and Xiumin led them outside.

"What happened?" Jongdae asked.

"We don't know too. Just obeying mom," Luhan said as Tao pouted.

"But I want to see Soo's mom!" He protested.

"Please, we need to listen to mom," Xiumin felt a bad feeling about this.

"Then we wait outside," Yixing and Chanyeol said as they walked outside just to see the dying roses.

Suho tried not to breath as he approached Kyung Soo who still talking to his mom.

"Kyungie, would you like to have dinner with us today?" Suho tried to keep his voice steady.

"Can I mom?" Kyung Soo turned to see his mom.

"Your mom must be happy to see you making friends!" Suho cheered as Kyung Soo nodded.

"I'll go then!" Kyung Soo said and Suho quickly led him outside.

"Kids, walk first, I'm gonna make a call and little kyungie here wants to have dinner with us!" He cheered as every kids hugged Kyung Soo.

The kids went first and Suho called 911.

"Hello? I want to report that I found a dead body in this house....."

***

Suho tried to steady his breath until they went home. He quickly told all the kids to play along as he prepared dinner.

"Mom," Tao tugged his pants as Suho looked down to see him.

"Yeah little panda?" Suho smiled.

"Can Kyung Soo stay with us tonight?" Tao asked as Suho quickly nodded.

"Yes he can," Suho said as Tao ran to announce this.

"Will your mom okay with that?" Luhan asked as Kyung Soo nodded.

"Yeah I used to visit my neighbors for dinner! They are so nice to me!" Kyung Soo cheered.

"I'm home!" Kris suddenly showed up as they ran to hug their daddy.

"Welcome home!" They all said as Suho chuckled and came to greet Kris.

"Hello there~," Suho kissed his husband as Kris replied it chastely.

"Dad? We are here," Xiumin chuckled as Suho blushed.

"Ooh a new friend? Who is this?" Kris realized about Kyung Soo as the little boy stared at his with his wide eyes and Kris almost squealed to see it.

"This is Kyung Soo," JongBaekChan answered in unison.

"Well hello! I'm Kris! Their handsome daddy," Kris introduced himself as Kyung Soo giggled and shook hands with him.

"We met him in the bookstore," Yixing explained happily.

"Oh you better tell me the story!" Kris cheerfully replied.

"Yeah we were became spiees!" Jongdae cheered with a grin after that.

"I'm gonna prepare the table first. Who's gonna help me?" Suho clapped his hands.

"Me! Me!" All the kids followed their mother and Kyung Soo glady joined too.

Kris noticed something different from Suho that night. After dealing with the sleepy children and put them to sleep, he came to see his husband who sat on the bed with wide eyes. He didn't mind it when Suho told him that Kyung Soo would spend the night with them but he knew, something must be happened before this.

"Is that anything wrong dear?" Kris said as he rubbed Suho's back to calm him down.

"We accompany Kyung Soo to his house. But Kris, the plants were die, the roses dried, and....," Suho couldn't continue as he began to cry and Kris quickly hugged him tight.

"What is it, dear?" Kris murmured worriedly.

"I... I saw Kyung Soo talked with his mom. But..."

"But?"

"His mom is dead, Kris. Her body was lying on the bed but the condition wasn't that bad. Kyung Soo... Soo is denying his mom's death, Kris! I'm-I'm shocked," Suho ended his story as Kris gasped to hear it too.

"What did you do after that?" He asked.

"I called 911 and they brought the corpse to the hospital for some tests," Suho tried to control himself again.

"Did the kids saw it?" Kris worriedly asked.

"Luckily I realized something wrong after I felt the stuffy atmosphere there so I told them to wait outside," Suho sighed.

"Maybe the cops will call us soon. What should we do about Kyung Soo?" Kris asked carefully.

"Can he just stay with us? I don't know Kris but he must be searching for his mom tomorrow. What should we say?" Suho began to cry again.

"It's going to be alright, Suho. We will do our best to get Kyung Soo out from his delusional mind with the help of the psychologist," Kris said as Suho stared at him wide eyes.

"Do you really want to help him? Are you fine dealing with eight kids?" Suho suddenly asked.

"He is suffering and even he don't know about this soo.. I guess that will the best," Kris finally said as Suho wrapped his hands onto Kris's waist.

"I'm scared," He murmured.

"It will be hard for the first time but we'll make it. The children will help us too."

"Thank you so much Kris, I love you," Suho said as he touched Kris's cheek gently.

"I love you too, Suho," Kris leaned closer to give him a good night kiss.


I know…
I’m a cruel person…
Sowrry… ;_;
Please don’t hate me ;_;