Saving Happiness

Colorful Balloons

They arrived at the building and Kris parked the car. The officer in the receptionist table greeted them nicely. That was nearly midnight so the office wasn't that full with people. No reporters too, luckily (courtesy to Kris's position).

"We want to talk about the kid at the live news tonight," Kris said as the officer shot them a curious look.

"Sehun... is his name," Suho said as he remembered his children's story.

"Please wait here for a while and I will contact you," the officer led them to the waiting area.

Kris and Suho shocked to see some people entered the office. They saw those dealers and the woman that the children talked to, dragged to another room. They all wanted to struggle as the police brought them away along with the investigators and their files behind them.

Then an officer who brought a kid entered the building.

"Let me go!" The kid cried as he tried to go away from the officer.

"Let him go," Suho came, hold his arm with the scariest aura ever until the officer stunned to see his wrath and put down the boy.

"Who are you?!" The boy asked to Suho and cried again.

"Don't worry. I'm not a bad guy. I am the mother of Tao and the others," Suho tried to calm down the boy.

The little one stopped crying to hear Tao's name and wiped his tears.

"You are the mother?" He murmured.

"Yeah I'm their parents. Don't be afraid," Suho smiled.

The boy nodded and didn't struggle when Suho carried him up. The boy slighty went comfortable in Suho's embrace and wiped his tears away.

"You are Sehun right?" Suho asked as Sehun nodded.

"How old are you?" Kris came as Sehun shocked to see him and snuggled closer to Suho.

"Don't worry, he's the father," Suho whispered as Sehun stared at Kris who gave him the best gummy smile ever.

"Four! I'm four years old," He said cheerfully as Kris sighed in relief to find this boy went happy again.

"So you know this kid?" One of the officer asked.

"Yeah we know him from our kids' story," Kris answered.

"Oh! He's the father of that abused kids. You know that case right?" Another officer came as that officer smacked his head.

"Don't talk like that in front of them!" He hissed as Suho and Kris chuckled to see them.

"Okay my name is Jinki, Lee Jinki. Can you come with us first to give some notices," Jinki said as Suho stared at Kris for approval.

"Actually we leave the kids behind so how about in weekend? We will cooperate," Kris said as Jinki agreed and let them to go home.

"Can we take care of him? He is innocent," Suho asked as Jinki nodded.

"You can bring him with you and Taemin here will accompany you. Thank you so much for helping us," Jinki shook hands with Kris as the latter smiled.

Suho wanted to talk to Sehun but the little boy was now asleep in his embrace. Kris smiled to see Suho caressed the boy's hair softly as they went home.

"Goodbye Mr. Kris, Mr. Suho and Sehun!" Taemin waved his hands cheerfully.

"Does he look so sweet," Suho squealed at the sleeping Sehun as Kris chuckled.

"Yes dear, he's adorable," Kris replied as they entered the home.

"Can we put him beside Tao?" Suho asked.

"Tao will be okay," Kris said and kissed Suho's lips.

"Okay then," Suho went to the children room and gently put Sehun beside Tao.

"I love them all," Suho said as he entered his bedroom with Kris.

"You should get some sleep," Kris suggested as Suho nodded but pulled Kris into a hug.

"I want to sleep with you," Suho murmured as he started to fall asleep because of Kris's calming heartbeat.

"Sleep tight, my sleeping beauty," Kris wrapped his arms onto Suho's waist and pulled him closer.

***

The sun shine bright as the little panda rubbed his eyes and yawned. He rolled to the other side of the bed and felt someone beside it. His eyes opened and he saw a little boy, sleeping beside him like a prince.

"Sehun?!" Tao shrieked as everyone in the room awoke.

"Tao hyung?" Sehun murmured but Tao was glad to see him there and woke his hyungs.

"Sehun is here!!" Jongdae realized and ran to give the boy his legendary bone-crushing hug.

"Hello!" Chanyeol grinned as Sehun giggled to see his elf ears and neat teeth.

Luhan and Xiumin shocked to see Sehun there and ran to search for their parents because it was impossible for Sehun to walk to their home. They realized that Sehun didn't even know where their home was.

"Mom," Luhan called as Suho smiled while preparing the breakfast and recognizing the questioned look on his older sons.

"School first, ask later," Suho laughed as everyone stormed to the dining room.

"Dad! Looks Sehun's here!" Baekhyun came to Kris as the tallest carried him up.

"Say good morning to Sehun," Kris chuckled as Sehun grinned.

"Good morning!" They echoed lightly, even Jongin laughed happily beside Kyung Soo who kept him close.

Suho put the breakfast and they ate happily. Luhan and Xiumin quickly helped their brothers to get ready for school.

"Can I go too?" Suho looked down to see Sehun tugged his pants.

"You will be with me first," Suho smiled and storked Sehun's hair tenderly.

"I will drive the kids to school," Kris said as Suho's eyes widened.

"I don't want you to be late," Suho replied concernly because he cared for Kris's position in the office.

"Don't worry," Kris assured him as Suho agreed and they went to the car.

"Bye everyone! Take care!" Suho waved as the kids grinned and waved back from the car.

"Dad, can Sehun go with us to school next time?" Kyung Soo asked as Jongin wanted to ask the same question.

"Maybe he will, soon," Kris smiled. "By the way, he is four years old."

"He is... one two... five years younger than me!" Chanyeol counted as everyone started to count too.

Kris laughed as the kids started to count their with Sehun. He drove safely until they arrived at the school. Every kids went out from the car and kissed their dad goodbye. Deep down in his heart, he was worried about Sehun's case. Drug dealer. What's worse than that?

***

The night spent happily around each other. Even Jong Woon came along to have dinner with them. Jongin was beyond happy to be near the kids. Jong Woon was glad to see Jongin smiled. This mature little boy didn't smile like that for a long time.

Same went with Sehun. Suho quickly submitted the proposal to adopt the four years old boy and that was why Sehun was here, giggling and laughing with his brothers. Kris was glad to see the smiles. Like his stress was lifted out from his mind.

"Kris?" Jong Woon called as Kris came over after they got the kids to sleep.

"What is it?" Kris asked as they sat together on the couch.

"I'm getting married," Jong Woon stated as Kris gasped.

"For real?! With who?!" Kris began to ask.

"A girl. Her name is Hyesung."

"Congratulation, Man!" Kris tapped his shoulder.

"Actually I want to talk about Jongin. Hyesung, she didn't like an idea of keeping Jongin along."

"Hmm should you consider your choice of marrying her?" Suho suddenly popped out from nowhere and joined them with three cups of warm tea.

"Maybe," Jong Woon stared away.

"Jongin can come with us," Kris said as Suho shocked to hear that.

"For real?!" This time Jong Woon blurted out.

"I already agree. How about you, dear?" Kris asked for Suho's opinion.

"Kyung Soo is happy whenever Jongin around him. So, it's a yes from me too," Suho answered and Jong Woon smiled.

"When is that?" Kris asked about the wedding date.

"Next week and I want you all to come," Jong Woon invited them.

"That's exciting!" Suho chirped happily.

"Thank you so much, you two are the best parents."

"You will be too. Jongin grew like a man!" Kris encouraged him as they sipped their tea in comfortable silence.


First to say, I'm still alive but vulnerable because of the sickness after long yet amazing trip to Sawarna Beach in Indonesia. Gonna say that the place was extremely good and beautiful. I even got to see sunrise and sunset there. That's why now I'm wrecked out and can't think well. But don't worry I'm trying to finish the last chapter of this. Oh yes, the fic is going to end soon hehehe. Don't be sad 'cause you can read my other fic kekeke (shameless promotion, sowrry)

Thank you for staying with me and Colorful Balloons family! :)

I can't be more grateful and happy :)

Thanks again! :)